1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LadyGinSling

Dec 10, 2008

1. LadyGinsling sold me two of her wigs: lovely and very well packed, good communication and very smooth and nice transaction.
      highly recommended, thank you very much!!!

2. I sold a Feeple 65 Chloe doll to her. The whole transaction was a pleasure
      and the payment was quick as the pms she wrote. :3 I highly recommend her!
      Thank you!

3. I bought a doll head from LadyGinSling. It was a great transaction with good communication and excellent packing. Thank you so much!

4. I've purchased a Zaoll Luv from LadyGinSling and the transaction couldn't have been better. She was always so friendly and informed me about any status of my layaway payments. Also my Luv was shipped very fast and was so much well packed. I highly recommend LadyGinSling, she's a simply wonderful seller and I would love to deal with her again anytime I'll get the chance to in future. Thank you so much for everything, honey! :) :aheartbea

5. I traded dolls eyes for wig with LadyGinsling and it was excellent transaction. thanks!

6. I made a trade with LadyGinsling and it was great transaction. thanks!

7. I've bought a Limhwa Half Elf from LadyGinsling and the transction couldn't have been better!!!!
      She is a very nice person, the comunication was great and she was very patient with me! She's an amazing seller! And the doll came well packed and in great conditions, just as the photos showed!

I'd surely buy from her again!!!! ^^-

8. Great buyer!! :D

I sold some SD clothes to her and the transaction went perfect, as always. She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication (we had problems while shipping and she was so nice and understanding).

I highly recommend her, always a pleasure!!

9. just finished a wonderful transaction with LadyGinsling and couldn't be happier. she was friendly and communicated promptly. i purchased a Volks MSD F-20(WS) for her and she shipped her off very nicely and arrived in a timely fashion. i would purchase from her again and would recommend her as a good seller. thanks again!! ;)

10. Great to deal with, good communication and fast payment. Thank you!!!

11. Ladyginsling bought a volks head from me and some wigs,lovely buyer and paid instantly,let me know as soon as the items arrived,many thanks,hope you enjoy her

12. LadyGinSling bought a SD dress set and a mohair wig from me and it was a great transaction! Fast payment and great communication. Thank you very much!

13. I bought an IPLEHOUSE Luna Tamer body from LadyGinSling. The transaction went PERFECTLY.
      Communication was fast and friendly. Shipping was also fast. Well packed and lovely item.
      I will be more the happy to deal again with LadyGinSling :D

14. She bought my IH Asa and as always was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was fast and communication first class. I hope we can do business again soon.

15. I had a perfect, smooth and friendly transaction with LadyGinSling: we made a partiale trade, for her Supia Lana head vs my Supia Muse head and DH outfit.
      head came perfectly packed, payment has been prompt and communication friendly and kind. thank you for this lovely transaction, I'd be more than glad to deal with her again!

16. She bought my IH SE Asa and as always was a pleasure to deal with. Great communiation and prompt payments make her the perfect buyer. I hope we can do business again.

17. I traded dolls with Tanja, and she was a pleasure to deal with throughout. Communication was excellent and prompt, and the trade went very smoothly. Tanja posted the doll when she said she would, and the doll was in perfect order. I was very happy with the transaction, and I would be happy to do business with her again, as well as recommend her to others. Thanks again!

18. ladyginsling did a part trade with me for my doll plus extra funds,great buyer and trader,was shipped quickly on time and everything went great,thanks so much :)

19. LadyGinSling bought my Iplehouse Emilia on layaway. She was really brilliant to deal with throughout. Communications were very good and she paid off the layaway early!

She kept in touch and was very helpful when the post office tracking went a bit weird xD She let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely and has been a perfect buyer!

Big thank you and very happy to recommend. :D

20. I bought her a Chika of Volks. Everything has gone very well. She's been very kind with all my questions, and very fast answering. She sent the package very quickly too. Everything was perfect. It's been a pleasure making deals with her.