1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LadyGinSling

Dec 10, 2008

1. I bought a Limwha Sujan from LadyGinSling and she was a pleasure to deal with. Doll arrived beautifully packed, and I'm delighted with my purchase.

2. I bought a doll from her. The communication was great.As the Layaway ended the doll was wrapped save and shipped quickly.
      She is even cuter than on pics. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I bought a Supia Muse head and high heel feet from LadyGinSling. Communication was friendly. The head was carefully wrapped and sent quickly. And I found a little gift in the package : a little crown :blush ... It was really a pleasure to buy from her.
      Many thankssssssssssssssss :3nodding:

4. Positive feedback! I recently bought a Limhwa SD double jointed girl body from LadyGinSling. The transaction was perfect from start to finish. They communicated quickly and in a friendly manner, they shipped the body quickly, and the doll was well packaged when it arrived. I would definitely buy from LadyGinSling again ^^

5. I just recently bought my dream doll from LadyGinsling and I'm so very happy with my wonderful purchase! Communication all throughout was such a pleasure, she was quite quick to respond to all my questions and my beautiful doll was packed very well. Shipping was also pretty fast too and of course, my doll arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend LadyGinsling to anyone who wants to purchase a doll here on Den of Angels!

6. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a Volk’s SD Charlotte from LadyGinsling using layaway and everything went well. Even with some postal workers on strike, I still got my beautiful doll safely and in wonderful condition! Definitely recommend!!

Thanks!

traggedyann

7. Positive feedback

I purchased a doll from LadyGinSling. The doll was shipped quickly and arrived super fast! Safely packaged and came with cute extras. Friendly and fast communication. Thank you! :)

8. @LadyGinSling sold me an IH Rexy, and during all the transaction she was absolute perfection. She was ready to answer all my questions and sent the doll on time, very well packaged and by a reliable service.
      She also included a pair of eyes with the sale, that my doll still wears.
      This was one of the best experiences I had here. I am very happy with my Rexy, which looks as described!
      I would surely buy from her again! Thank you! <3

9. Bought an Iplehouse Carina from @LadyGinSling. She was sent out fast after payment and arrived securely packed in a lot of bubble wrap.
      Thank you for the great transaction. :)

10. Positive Feedback
      I bought a Volks SDGr Belle fullset from @LadyGinSling . She's a great seller who is very easy to communicate with and always kept me updated. Belle arrived well packed and in good condition in accordance to the sales post.

I would gladly buy from her again and can wholeheartedly recommend her as a seller.

11. I bought from @LadyGinSling a Supia Rosy doll in their pinkish skin with smokey company faceup and single jointed body. She was super kind and allow me to pay in layaway. We had perfect communications, she resolved all my doubts clearly and answered all my questions. She shipped really fast and the doll was perfectly packed, very well protected (we agreed to ship unstrung). The doll is awesome and I'm really pleased with the transaction. Would buy or sell from her again without any doubt. And she is a darling :)

12. I purchased Iplehouse Doria as a gift for a friend from @LadyGinSling, and it was an absolutely perfect transaction. Very responsive and friendly seller, fast shipping, and the doll was gorgeous. My friend loves her! Thank you so much!

13. I purchased a IH Jessica from LadyGinSling and I couldn’t be more pleased! She communicated with me the whole time and packaged her very well for her long journey. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from her again. Buy with confidence!