1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LadyHimiko

Dec 5, 2009

1. LadyHimiko bought Soom Hati paws from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, replied to my messages quickly and paid fast. She also contacted me right away after she had received the package. Thank you for the smooth transaction~ ^^

2. I bought a OOAK dress from LadyHimiko and the whole transaction was wonderful! Communication was fast and frequent and she gave me regular updates on tracking. The dress was shipped out and arrived fast. It is very lovely! I would definately be pleased to deal with her again. Thanks again!

3. LadyHimiko bought a pair of pants from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. A pleasure to work with!

4. LadyHimiko sold me a special, medieval/fantasy outfit for zaoll/sd10 made by Lelahel.
      her communication has been friendly and kind, very understanding and precise. once paid, she shipped really quickly, and packed the outfit with extreme care.
      I highly recommend her as a seller, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

5. I bought a Luts Terra head from her and the transaction was very smooth. The delivery was pretty quick and she even threw in a couple of extras! I would definitely do business with LadyKimiko again!!:aheartbea

OH!! And it was very very very very well packed!! It was packed better than any item I have bought off of the market place to this date!

6. I purchased a partial dollheart Fer from LadyHimiko recently. She was friendly and replied fast to PMs :3 The Fer itself arrived quickly and safely, well packed and exactly as described.

I would definitely buy from her again!

7. I purchased a brown wig from LadyHimiko and she serviced me very well, providing me with additional photos. The transaction went smoothly and she mailed the wig out quickly. Thank you very much!

8. LadyHimiko bought a Soom MD H.Migma head(LVS) from me, smooth communication and payment fast. thank you very much.:)

9. I purchased LadyHimiko's Soom MD Keny, and the transaction was great!! After a short layaway she sent the doll out fast. She was also very patient with my many questions and concerns about shipping. Thank you so much!!!

10. LadyHimiko sold me a Soom Chrom and she was fantastic to work with. He arrived in excellent condition and he was packed pretty well. She responded to my PM's and was even kind-enough to give me a short layaway until I was able to pay him off completely. I would be more than happy to do business with her again~

11. I bought two YoSD Outfits from LadyHimiko.
      She replied instantly to my pms and the items were sent out fast.
      I can definitely recommend her. Thank you for the pleasant transaction.

12. Bought two wigs from LadyHimiko and they were shipped promptly with tracking as I asked. Received them very quickly and they are lovely.

I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

13. I bought a Dollmore zaoll luv from LadyHimiko, she was very quick to respond and friendly. My doll was shipped quickly and packed securely. She is a great seller. Thank you!

14. I bought a Soom Shale from LadyHimiko and it was a fantastic transaction. She was very friendly, communication was nice, doll was shipped fast, well-packed, and arrived absolutely safe.
      Highly recommended, thank you so much! :aheartbea

15. I purchased LadyHimiko's Husky sa and am totally satisfied with it.
      I recommend LadyHimiko, she's a very good seller. Thank you!

16. LadyHimiko purchased two Arcadia Doll outfits from me.
      She was a pleasure to deal with and payment was super fast and she let me know as soon as the outfits arrived.
      I would highly recommend her!
      Thanks for a great transaction :-)

17. LadyHimiko bought a pair of Soom mega gem legs off me and was an absolute delight to deal with. :) Prompt communication, fast payment, and she let me know once the parcel arrived. I'd highly recommend her!

18. LadyHimiko purchased from me. She was really nice to communicate. Fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. I was happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^