1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ladyroselie

Oct 24, 2009

1. Please leave any feedback for ladyroselie (Jessica in Seattle, WA) here :) Thanks!

2. Ladyroselie bought a set of hooves from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived! I would definately do business with her again!

3. ladyroselie bought a pair of Soom Amber horns from me. She was very nice and polite in all her pms, and very quick on response and payment. She let me know when they arrived, and overall was wonderful to work with!!

4. I sold a Cuprit head to ladyroselie.it was a great transaction! She is friendly, pays fast and her communication was excellent!
      Thank you again ^ ^

5. ladyroselie bought some Soom Cass eyes from me, she paid promptly, was super sweet to talk with and let me know as soon as they arrived. I can't say it enough, but I love that!! :D

Thank you!

6. I sold a Soom Amber head to ladyroselie. She was absolutely amazing as a buyer - communication was great, she paid very quickly, and everything was wonderful every step of the way! I highly highly recommend her as a buyer :fangirl:

7. I sold a set of amber fauna arms to ladyrosalie, and she was lovely through the whole process. Highly recommended.

8. ladyroselie bought a pair of Soom eyes from me and was wonderful to deal with. She paid quickly and was generally great to communicate with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

9. ladyroselie bought an Amber body and fauna parts from me. Communication was great, she let me know when the body arrived. She paid extremely fast (same day) and was just wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again and highly recommend her. Thank you so much for an absolutely flawless transaction. <3

10. ladyroselie took part in my soom go. She was lovely to deal with from the friendly communication to her quick payment. Thanks for joining my GO^^

11. ladyroselie sold me a pair of Soom Cuprit's horns. She replied to my WTB thread and was really nice! Very communicative and sweet person, with prompt responses! Shipment was really fast as well.
      The horns came very well packed and in great condition, just as described, and even with a free goodie! I couldn't be happier with the transaction! She's a wonderful seller and I'd never hesitate in dealing with her again.

Thank you so much, dear! :D

12. Hi trade my onyx grey for Ladyroselie's breccia fullset!

The trade was absolutly perfect, breccia were so well package and arrived quickly.

Ladyroselie is just the most kind and sweet I ever trade on this forum. the communication was perfect, so nice and this was an enchantment!

don't hesitate to do a transaction with her!!

13. I bought a pair of SOom whiteskin legs from Ladyroselie. The transaction couldn't have went better. She was very prompt to reply, and even more prompt to ship. Everything was packaged well and described accurately. :)

14. I bought an SG female torso from ladyroselie. She was great to do business with, fast responses, and fast shipping. Item was very carefully packaged and exactly as described. Thank you so much :)

15. I bought a pair of Soom Super Gem WS female heel feet from ladyroselie. She was wonderful to buy from and shipped super fast. Would definitely buy from again!

16. really lovely to deal with , my soom arms were packaged beautifully and i would highly recomend ladyroselie to everyone
      thank you xxx

17. Perfect transaction with ladyroselie who purchased some Topaz feet from me. Payment was agreed and communication was great. An excellent buyer!! Thank you!

18. Great transaction with Ladyroselie for a Bambicrony Keira. Perfect communication, prompt payment and she was kind enough to let me know as soon as Keira. An excellent buyer. :) Thanks

19. i did a commission for ladyroselie ^ ^ I loved painting her doll & working with her as well! She pays promptly, and is so very kind too~ Thankies so much!! I will not hesitate to work with her again <333

20. Ladyroselie bought my Beryl on layaway~ payments were super fast and communication was excellent.
      Wonderful buyer!!