1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ladysaiyuki :)

Apr 20, 2006

1. Great communication and very fast shipping.
      Doesn't get any better than this.
      Thankyou so much Nat!

2. *nods* yes! Ladysaiyuki is great!!! ^__^

3. I agree! I don't know if I should start my own thread (are threads condensed by id here?), but I too received wonderful service and a great product from LadySaiyuki.

Thank you!!

4. I bought a wig from LadySaiyuki and the transaction was wonderful in every way, and extremely prompt considering the wig was posted overseas. :)

5. I just recieved my girl body in perfect, wonderful condition from LadySaiyuki. Better than I could have expected!

Thank you again.:aheartbea

6. Awe ^.^ *huggles on everyone* thanks for starting a thread for me...I didnt' even know it existed until I posted in someone elses feedback thread ^_^
      *huggs*

a Good seller needs great and wonderful buyers like yourself to do good transactions and so I thank all of you ^_^

7. LadySaiyuki is a great seller with great things to be sold, would LOVE to do more buisness in the near future! So many YOSD things ^.^ Gotta love LadySaiyuki <3 Quick shipment!!!

8. Just bought a wig from Lady Saiyuki - mint condition, a great seller, am bookmarking her FS theads. - Barb in MA

9. I just had a great transaction with her, I got some cute clothes for my Teenies to wear! She was very nice and prompt ^-^

10. I bought a doll head and wigs from her. She is one of the best sellers I've dealt with on DoA. Friendly, fast & secure shipping, and excellent communication.

Thank you!

11. I purchased a wig and shoes from LadySaiyuki and received excellent customer service!

12. I bought a gorgeous wig from Ladysaiyuki and it arrived very quickly. She is a lot of fun to deal with and I highly recommend her!

13. LadySaiyuki is excellent to deal with! The transaction was as perfect as I could have hoped for. Thank you so much!

14. I bought a rare Tohya outfit from Nat-- and I had a nice time just on the haggling part, she was so pleasant. :) Service was also swift & professional, everything looks as described, packaging was secure, and I will be happy to do business with her again! Thanks much!

15. Bought a kimono from her, Beautiful kimono fast shipping!

It had smelt like cigarette smoke but that was cleared up and it wasn't her fault :) The smell came out easily though so no more problems!

hopefully in the future i'll be able to buy some more kimono's from her~!

16. Bought a tank top from Ladysaiyuki, very prompt with communication, and shipment! Overall perfect transaction! Very nice and friendly person too! ^_^ Highly recommend! :)

17. LadySaiyuki is a wonderful person to deal with! Always kept me informed of the delivery of my purchase and understood all my questions! Thank you again!

18. I just bought an Ushiwakamaru body from LadySaiyuki, and I would recommend her 100&#37;--she was *wonderful* to deal with, VERY fast about shipping the body, and friendly & communicative all the way through the transaction. :aangel:

19. Ladysaiyuki did the faceup for a Shall doll I ordered and did an awesome job. You should think of her for faceup commissions too.

20. Nat did three heads for me, and I am DEFINATELY going to be a repete customer! She is SO friendly and did Awesome work! Thank you!!