1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laelen

Aug 16, 2009

1. I participated in a group order for Dollmore that Laelen's hosted. Excellent communication through out the process. She was very thorough and made sure I was satisfied and that everything was correct. Items were shipped and packed extremely well from her location. :D Would do another GO with her in the future!

2. I just received my Dollmore order that I placed with Laelen thru a Group Order. The order was well packed and sent promptly... I also liked that Laelen stayed on top of the order at all times and communicated well with the group. I would do another Group Go with her anytime.

3. I participated in a Dollmore GO with Laelen. She was super easy to work with, communicated with all updates in excellent time, and sent my box of Dollmore goodies ASAP! I really appreciate the time and effort she put forward into running the GO smoothly and efficiently! Thank you!

4. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO. Everything was fine and shipped out my items very fast. Thanks.

5. I sold some eyes to Laelen. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks again!

6. I bought a pair of gloves from Laelan and everything was perfect! Great communication and very quick replies. Thanks for a wonderful transaction, 5 stars!

7. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO, she was friendly, communicative, always updated the status of the GO. The information was well organized and everything went smoothly. She also was really great at keeping your order updated if you made any changed. Both an amazing person and GO leader! Definitely would love to participate again in her GO's.

8. I participated a Dollmore GO run by Laelen. Great communication as always, and a lovely person to work with. Would definitely not hesitate to do business with her again in the future~~ :D

9. I was in Laelen's Dollmore GO! She was a pleasure to deal with. Kept good communcation and sent the items wonderfully packaged!

10. Participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO. Communication was good and she let me know right away when an item I wanted to order was out of stock. Overall a very good experience. I would participate in any GO she planned to have in the future : )

11. I participated in a Dollmore GO with Laelen. Communication was excellent through out the GO. everything was nice and organize, very professional. Items were nicely pact and shipped fast. I would love to join more of her GOs in the future.

12. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO. Everything went smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to participate again. :D

13. took part in Laelen's Dollmore GO. Very well organized with good communications and timely shipping. I would definitely join again. :thumbupI

14. Participated in Laelen's Leeke GO! She's always keeping up with communication, organizes well and politely addresses any problems. Very happy with her running the GO and look forward to participating in more!

15. I participated in a Laelen's Dollmore GO. Transaction was wonderful the whole way through. :)

16. I participated in Laelen's LeekeWorld Group Order. Great communication, very nice person through whole order. She was nice to meet up with me to drop of the wig.

17. Received my leeke wigs from Laelen's GO! She's a really nice and responsible GO leader. Everything is just perfect!
      Thank you very much, Laelen! Hope I could participate in more:)

18. I participated in Laelan's Leekeworld GO, and the whole transaction was perfect! Communication was excellent throughout, and updates were prompt. I would definitely join another of Laelan's GOs. Thanks for a wonderful transaction. :)

19. I participated in another Leekeworld and Dollmore GO hosted by Laelen. Communication was excellent, prompt, and detailed. She is a very wonderfully organized GO leader, and I'm definitely looking forward to joining more of her group orders in the future. Thanks very much ^__^

20. Participated in Laelen's LeekeWorld GO. Good rapport and strong communication; thank you!