1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laelen

Aug 16, 2009

1. Just finished a group order with this user! I got my wig and i'm very pleased with the entire transaction! Thank you.

2. I took part in Laelen's Leeke GO. Everything went very well! Communication was great, and it was all well organized~
      I'd gladly take part in others in the future.
      Thank you!~ <3

3. Another one who took part in Laelen's leekeworld group order here!
      While life got in the way of Laelen's life, she never failed to keep us updated when there were updates to be had. Everything went smoothly and I'm very satisfied with this entire experience! thank you!

4. I took part in Laelen's Leekeworld GO and who was very patient and kept me updated with all information. I would recommend laelen to anyone and would do business again if the opportunity came up.

5. I participated in a Leekeworld GO run by Laelen. She was an excellent group leader&#8212;she was friendly, great with keeping the thread updated with the latest information, and shipped my wigs out quickly too. I would love to do business with her again. Thank you so mcuh!

6. I was in Laelen's Leekeworld GO. awesome GO leader; Prompt responses to question and always kept us updated :)

7. I joint Laelen's Leekworld & Dollmore Go, in short words: I am happy to join the Go~

8. I also participated in Laelen's Leeke GO. She did a wonderful job, kept the group updated, and shipped out my wig (okay, not mine. . . it's for Cecil) quickly! I'd be more than happy to join one of her GOs again. :D Thanks so much! :thumbup

9. Participated in Laelen's Leeke GO. She was always very fast with communication despite having a busy private life, and super friendly! I made a small error in my mailing address, and once informed, we were both on the lookout for the package, and shipping both times was super fast!

I hope to work with her again in the future, as it was an absolute pleasure!

10. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO. Everything was great and she was understanding when I decided to send part of the order (Doll head) to a customizer in the USA to save me shipping cost and the rest direct to me.

Totally great transaction, well organized GO, good communication and items were packaged safely, I'm very happy! Thanks for the chocolates too ^__^

11. I participated in a Dollmore Go with Laelen. Everything went great and I would do it again. Thank you Laelen for the candies you sent when you shipped me my order. :)

12. Participated in Laelen's Dollmore + Leeke GO's. Was my first time taking part in one, and it went incredibly smoothly. I was updated when I needed to be, and she was always incredibly prompt at replying if I had any questions. Would be happy to work with her again!

13. I joined a Dollmore GO she arranged. Satisfied with everything :)

14. I bought a guitar from Laelen! :D
      Through the whole transaction she was being really nice and helpful and replied quickly to whatever I wrote. She shipped out the item immediately after I sent her the payment, which I felt very safe doing.:)
      I received the item without a scratch, and it was safely wrapped and everything was done to make sure it survived the whole trip. She even inclosed a little treat for me~:lol:
      I would do business with her again anytime!:aheartbea

15. Laelen particiapted in my Mystic Eyes group order. She was very patient throughout the waiting period, prompt payment,
      friendly and great in communication! I'd be happy to have Lealen in my GO again :) Thanks so much again!

16. I was in Laelen's Leeke and Dollmore GO. She was a terrific group leader! :) Her communication was great and she kept us updated each step of the way! I'd love to join another GO run by her again! :)

17. I bought a wig from Laelen. She was really wonderful as a seller. The item arrived in perfect condition, carefully packed. It was a perfect transaction. Thank you so much!

18. Purchased some clothes; Laelen was great to buy from and very communicative would definately buy from again

19. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore G.O. - And would love to take part in any future G.O.s she might run! Although my item became "Sold Out" before the order was finalized, Laelen handled the situation in a friendly & professional manner. She negotiated with Dollmore to have my money refunded, and the situation was cleared up in no time! Thanks so much Laelen - You're a truly awesome G.O. leader!

20. Participated in a dollmore group order ran by Laelen

Everything was smooth and communication was perfect. she even let us know when there would be delays. My item arrived well packed and safe with a few extra treats ;D