1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laelen

Aug 16, 2009

1. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO. Everything went smoothly, and communication was excellent! I'd gladly participate in another of her group orders! Thank you very much!

2. I also joined Laelen's dollmore group order great person to deal with and she didn't even mind when I changed my mind about a shirt A++ in my book

3. Checking in from the Dollmore GO, too! Great work, Laelen must be seriously organized to keep all those little bits and pieces of orders straight. No trouble at all, thanks so much!!

4. I hopped on Laelen's Dollmore Go bandwagon for the second time. Another smooth transaction, very friendly and always keeping us up to date with information about our orders. Never had an awesome GO experience like Laelen's. I will keep jumping on her Go bandwagon.

Thank you for yet another awesome GO and goodies ^___^

5. I participated in a Leeke GO that Laelen hosted. She was very friendly and extra careful to be sure all small details were correct (double checking orders and addresses and such). I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her GOs :) Thanks a bunch.

6. I participated in Laelen's most recent Leekeworld Group Order and she was super quick in shipping and in letting us know the order status! Thanks so much Lae!!

7. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO. The communication was excellent and she was quick to ship. I would definitely consider participating in future GO run by her. Many thanks!

8. I was in Laelen's dollmore GO. I got a violin that was sorta a weird size and shape. She made this box to ship it in so I won't be charged an arm and a leg for it. It was very well packaged and she is friendly the entire time. <3
      Thank you so much~

9. Participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO and I must say, I was very happy. Communication was GREAT and she answered any and all the questions this first-time-GOer had to ask. Items took a while to get to me after the initial shipping notice, but that was an unavoidable situation that involved an apparent strike in the post office. She made sure to keep in contact with us though, so the wait didn't seem that bad.

Thanks again! I'll be sure to participate in another of your GO's

10. I was in Laelen's Dollmore GO, and I am very happy. Updates were timely and communication was great. I'd love to be in more GOs of hers in the future! :aheartbea Thanks so much!

11. Just finished a GO with Laelen. This was my first, and was an easy smooth transaction. Great communication. Will definitely participate in her future GO.
      Thank You!

12. I participated in a Dollmore GO ran by Laelan. She was quick, professional, and simply perfect with how she ran things. I would love to hop on another GO with her any day!

13. I also participated in Laelan's recent Dollmore GO, this was my first GO. She was very communicative throughout the whole process and everything went smoothly! I would gladly join any of her Group Orders!

14. My items from Laelan's Dollmore GO arrived today, concluding a most pleasant experience. Communication was tops and everything went very smoothly. There were a jillion participants; my hat is off to you for keeping all this stuff straight!! Kudos and best regards...

15. I participated in Laelen's Leeke GO and bought two wigs.

Everything went smoothly and she shipped the items promptly after I paid. Thank you so much!

16. I participated in Laelen´s Leekeworld GO.
      She was friendly, replied really fast to PM and kept the Go members updated on the Go process.
      Thank you for organizing this Go Laelen.

17. I joined in Laelen's dollmore GO. She was friendly, and replied quickly. Thanks!

18. I was a part of Laelen's Dollmore GO. She was very friendly, professional and her communication throughout was always top notch. She kept us updated on every turn. I wouldn't hesitate to jump on board one of her group orders again, she was a wonderful host!

19. I was also a member of Laelen's Leekeworld & Dollmore GOs. Quick updates and despite the orders being huge, she handled everything well, and I will not hesitate at all to join her GOs in the future. Thanks so much. :)

20. I joined Laelen's Leekeworld & Dollmore GO. She was a wonderful Go host and I'm happy to say that everything arrived in tip top shape and communication with her excellent! I wouldn't hesitate to join another one of her GOs!
      Thank you so much!