1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laelen

Aug 16, 2009

1. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO.
      It was my first GO and she was very informative and everything arrived safely!
      I would happily join another GO of hers.
      Thanks very much!

2. I participated in Laelen's Leekeworld GO. She was very informative and kept everyone up to date on the status of the GO. PMs were also replied to in a very quick manner. Very professional! Especially with the massive amount of participants she had.

Thanks so much for hosting this! :)

3. I was in Laelan's Leekeworld GO. She was well organized and kept in communication throughout and was very friendly.
      Thank you for a wonderful GO! I would happily join another one of her GOs~

4. I was in Laelen's huge Leekeworld GO. It was my first GO and everything went wonderfully. Laelen has kept us all up to date, even through crazy postal strikes. I would definitely do a GO with her again.

5. I took part in Laelen's Leekeworld GO. Throughout the GO Laelen was very quick to keep us informed with our order status. Even with the postal strikes, she still made sure to keep us informed. I highly recommend Laelen for any group orders.

6. I received my wigs from Laelen's leeke world GO, the wigs are gorgeous and Laelen packed them safe and well^_^
      Hope I'd have more chances pariticipate in your GO, thanks so much Laelen!

7. I participated in her Leekeworld GO, and I've found her to be excellent in service :) She's friendly and responds to every inquiries very quickly, and sincerely. I really appreciated that she's responsible and organized, and that she included a little gift in my package ;) I am very happy with my order and I will definitely work with her again. Thank you!

8. I had participated in both Laelen's Leekeworld and Dollmore GO, She was helpful and very responsive to any questions that I had.
      She updated often about the current state of my orders and made me feel comfortable.

We had some delays due to the Canadian post being on strike but regardless she made sure the packages were sent out at the right time and that they would arrive safely.

I will gladly rejoin in another GO with her in the future.

9. I participated in Laelen's Leeke and Dollmore GO, everything arrived perfect, thanks again!

10. I was in a GO with Laelen that she ran. Even though there were a few bumps along the way, L always updated us and let us know what was going on. She was kind and very professional, and the experience was a good one. Thank you!

11. I was in Laelen's Leeke GO. She's been absolutely excellent, despite the crazy-ness witht he postal strike. I would certainly do business with her again! :D

12. I participated in Laelen's Leeke World GO and everything went smoothly! ♥

13. I participated in Laelen's Leeke World Go! Even though Leeke took a very long time filling the large order, she updated us consistently with information, and answered all questions promptly. Then when the packages did arrive the postal strike hit! Eek! She kept us up to date on this as well, reassured us, and got packages out the door if alternative shipping methods were needed. She was very organized despite all of the chaos, and was super to work with. Thank you for all of your hard work and understanding, Laelen. Great job! A fantastic seller and GO operator. This girl deserves a drink for all of her hard work, and probably needs one, too!

14. Participated in a Leeke group order run by Laelen.

Excellent communication, very friendly and helpful. Laelen kept us up informed the entire time, and kept her cool during the whole CP strike. I would most definitely without a doubt join another GO run by her, in fact I am already in another GO run by her. :D

15. DOLLMORE GO! she was fab<3 always in contact and shipped quickly and my items arrived flawlessly! thank you so much :D

16. a great GO leader! i would recommend for sure. ^_^

17. I was part of Laelen's Leekeworld GO, and she was very prompt and kept a cool head, even with some complications on my part. Nothing was difficult, and she definitely knows how to do this kind of stuff.

Thanks for everything!

18. I joined a Dollmore GO Laelen arranged.
      Very satisfied with the GO :)

19. I participated in the Dollmore and LEEKEWORLD group orders that Laelen hosted (at the same time as an Angel Studio GO).
      She was a great communicator and kept everyone updated.
      She shipped everything out right after I paid, and it was packed safely and just as I ordered ^^. Thanks for the little candies and the note!
      Thanks for staying cool and friendly throughout the whole CanadaPost incident~

It was my first GO, and she left a great impression!

20. Oh Laelen, what can be said about what kind of GO leader you are? In a word, AMAZING! I took part in all 3 GOs that Laelen was running at once (Leekeworld, Dollmore, and Angell Studio) in order to take advantage of combined shipping. Through no fault of Laelen's, it turned out to be a wild ride indeed with company mistakes, delays and a national Canadian Postal strike. But Laelen stood firm and steady at the helm like a fearless leader until success was finally reached. Applause, applause and bravo for Laelen!:)