1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laelen

Aug 16, 2009

1. I participated in Laelen's Angell Studio Group Order, and she handled everything really well, even though there were problems communicating with the company, and Canada Post went on strike. She even arranged to meet up with me so I could pick up my items in person once they arrived. I would definitely deal with her again. Highly recommended! :)

2. I participated on Laelen's Angell Studio Group Order and I can say she dealt with everything perfectly. She sent the order fast and dealt with all the problems from the company and later with all the problems from the Canada Post Strike. She kept everyone informed about the progress of the order, made sure to bother the company about shipping things and checked everything letting us know what and how things arrived. She was helpful, easy to communicate with and shipped everything as fast as we paid for the shipping. I highly recommend her and would join another of her GO's if I ever can. :)

3. I participated in Laelen's Angell Studio Group Order, and despite several roadblocks along the way she handled everything very professionally and made the whole process much more painless than it may have been otherwise. She was very communicative and willing to go out of her way to make sure everyone got what they ordered. I would definitely join another GO she was running.

4. I joined an AngellStudio GO ran by Laelen and she was just a perfect GO leader! There were lots of delays but that was out of her hands and she kept us updated until they were shipped! <3

5. I joined Laelen's Dollmore and Angell Studio GOs. Despite the delays with the latter company, everything went as smoothly and painlessly as with her previous GOs that I've participated in. I highly recommend dealing with her as she's a super awesome GO leader. Thanks so much ^_^

6. Belated, but I participated in a group order run by Laelen and it was perfect. She was very patient and very responsible and easy to talk to. When the Canada Post Strike happened during out group order, she was excellent at working to meet everyone's needs and I personally was very satisfied with the transaction even if I had to wait a little longer because of the postal strike.

I would definitely join a group order run by Laelen, again, she even checked up on me when I forgot to notify her to make sure my package had arrived safely. :) A++

7. Laelen is amazing! C: I participated in two group orders (Dollmore and Angell Studio) run by Laelen and it went beyond wonderful. For being my first experience in being part of a group order, I could not ask for a better experience. Laelen was very communicative, friendly, responsible and was very organized through the entire GO. Despite having some obstacles pop up (Canada Post Strike and issues with AS), the GO still went off without a hitch and was incredibly wonderful. I'd love to and most likely will join future group orders run by Laelen. <3

8. Laelen ran both an Angell-Studio GO and a LeekeWorld GO, both of which I participated in. The Leeke GO went without hiccup and she was kind enough to combine my Leeke order with my AS order. Then a lot of stuff went awry with Angell-Studio but Laelen stuck through it and kept us very informed. Diligent and responsible, I would like to participate in future GOs run by her.

9. I participated in Laelen's Angell Studio Group Order-she is awesome! With all the crazy stuff happening with shipping I can't believe she handled it so well. She is very organized, friendly and kept in contact throughout the whole ordeal! This is my 2nd group order with Laelen and I'd love to participate in another. Thanks so much, you rawk!

10. I participated in a pair of Laelen's expert GO's and it was perfect!! :D :D Laelen is the model GO leader, with timely updates, flexible shipping options, and wonderful communications. I love participating in her GO's because even if the company we order from (looking at you Angell Studio) takes super long, I have complete faith that my investment is safe with her! Thanks again for a wonderful order!!!

11. I was in one of Laelen's group orders. She was very professional and super nice! The only delays were real world issues on my side and things that couldn't be helped by either of us (a strike, some tornadoes, etc) and despite all of that the package still arrived in good time and in great condition! Everything was packaged very well, and she was sweet enough to add in some candy with her note.

She was a fantastic group order leader and an all around awesome person and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

12. This may be odd but I wanted to leave Laelen feedback, even though my part of the group order could not be completed. I was to be a part of their Naki GO but, unfortunately, the wig I had paid for was not in stock. Laelen informed me right away of this problem and refunded me exactly what I paid immediately after I answered their PM regarding whether I wanted a refund or to alter my order. I don't know, I just found that very nice and it was great how everything was handled nicely and promptly. I would definitely join another GO Laelen is running. :D

13. Join a group order host by Laelen, she inform us all the way through and ship the package out as soon as she received her parcel. I would definitely join another GO held by her in the future.

14. Joined Laelen's wig group order - couldn't be happier. Great communication, very well organised, and very friendly. Thank you so much!

15. I participated in a wig group order organized by Laelen. Wigs are so good and she did everything great! She is nice and friendly. Thank you so much! =D

16. I participated in Laelen's Naki + black peaches Group Order

Friendly communication and great to deal with -- all-around Superb GO handler :)

I'd definitely join another of Laelen's GO's anytime :aheartbea

Thanks again!!

17. I participated in the Naki/Black Peaches go. The Go went smoothly. The communication was excellent with lots of status. QUestions were answered. Items were packed well. I would use her again! Recommend highly.

18. I joined Laelen's Dollmore GO. Another excellently run order as always! Other than the understandable real life stuff happening, this was a pretty smooth transaction. Thanks very much ^__^

19. I entered a group order that Laelen hosted and I was really pleased! I had messaged her on Thursday morning since her GO was ending on Friday. I didn't hear from her until Saturday but I was accepted into the GO and everything ran smoothly from there. Everything I ordered was present and neatly packed, I couldn't be happier! It was great to find a GO host right in my area and I'd gladly enter another one with Laelen! Thanks for organizing everything! ^^

20. I participated in Laelen's Dollmore GO and it was superb! She was prompt communicating and was very kind, helpful and friendly throughout even during the busy festive season. She even asked me if I wanted to have my re-stringer sent in an envelope instead of a box to save me postage costs ^_^
      Thanks so much Laelen, I definitely recommend her and would gladly join another of her GOs!