1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for laeticia

Jun 1, 2008

1. I bought a red mohair wig from laeticia. It was a very pleasant transaction, and she even shipped the wig in a box to save it from being squished! I would be glad to do business again. :)

2. I purchased x 2 wigs from laeticia- a great transaction, the wigs were shipped quickly with excellent communication, she even refunded some of my shipping $ - thanks so much, I would gladly buy from laeticia again :) !

3. I sold Laeticia a SD sized bowler hat and she was awesome great communication and lightning fast payment and she was even super patient with me when I screwed up the shipping.

4. I bought a SD shirt from laeticia: communication was excellent, she shipped it really fast, and it was delivered in no time! I would gladly do business with her again.
      :chocoheart

5. Excellent Feedback! :fangirl:

I bought a Blue Blood Doll Waltz head from Laeticia and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. From the day I first contacted her until the head was in my hands was just under a week. He was very safely packed, shipped with tracking as listed, and he looks even better in hand than in the pix (which were really nice pix, I might add). Shipping ended up costing less than what I paid and she refunded me without me even asking. I highly recommend doing business with Laeticia, I couldn't be happier!

6. I bought a damaged ResinSoul Ming from Laeticia. He arrived promptly and as promised. Reliable and helpful seller!

7. I bought a wine-colored Soom Supergem shirt from Laeticia and I am very happy with my purchase! Thanks for selling it to me! :)

Ryu

8. Recently purchased a frock coat from laeticia and it was a lovely transaction, thank you so much! :chocoberry

9. I bought a set of clothing from Angel Studio from Laeticia, great communication and fast shipping, good seller~

10. I sold a doll head to laeticia. She made a prompt payment and had prompt communication. Wonderful buyer!

11. Laeticia sold an extremely rare 2010 Grell Sutcliff Minimee head (D.I.M.), added cosplay outfit, shipped fast and made me believe in miracle. :D

12. I bought a SA Hound head from Laeticia and couldn't be happier with him. Well packed and in amazing condition for his age <3 Got here in no time flat, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from laeticia again!

13. Laeticia bought a Lumedoll Arine from me. She had prompt payment and fast, pleasant communication at both ends of the transaction. She is trustworthy and friendly. Recommended.

--MW

14. I sold a Limwha To You Sara to Laeticia, and I could not have been more pleased with the transaction. She was absolutely lovely to deal with and I would not hesitate to deal again. Thanks so much Laeticia, you were brilliant!