1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for laeticia

Jun 1, 2008

1. I sold a pair of SD jeans to laeticia, and it was a great transaction overall! I would definitely work with again.

2. laeticia bought a tibetan wig from me. She is wonderful to work with - great pms, fast payment,. Everythgin perfect! Highly recommended.
      M

3. laeticia bought a pair of eyes from me. Quick payment, great communication, all around a very pleasant transaction! Thanks again!:)

4. laeticia bought a Harry Potter shirt from us. Quick payment, great communication, and we highly recommend as a buyer! Thanks so much!!

5. I bought from Leticia a beautiful necklace for my SD! All my messages were answered quickly, and the necklace was shipped super fast (also, expertly packaged!): it was a pleasure doing business with her!
      :aheartbea

6. I just purchased a couple of wigs from laeticia; she sent them out promptly, and they arrived in exactly the condition described. :)

7. I bought a Soom Beryl head on layaway from laeticia and again the transaction was fantastic. ^^ Fast PMs and shipped quickly after the final payment was sent. She was expertly packed and she is even more beautiful in person.

Will definately do business with again. :aheartbea

8. Laeticia is a very good seller. She responded to all my PMs, mailed my purchase quickly, refunded me the difference in shipping, and the item arrived exactly as pictured. Couldn't be happier! ^_^

9. I just got a wig from Laeticia. It arrived very quickly, my communication with her was wonderful. When the wig got here it was in amazing condition.

My only small suggestion would be I wished she'd sent it in a box because it was a bit crushed, but a little styling and some time on a wig holder I have fixed that problem in a few minutes.

10. Oooo, I'm sorry it arrived squashed :( -- I thought the bubble mailer would be enough protection, but next time I'll use a box. Thanks for your suggestion -- much appreciated.:)

11. I purchased a carrot Luts wig from laetica, she was extremely quick and thorough in all of her PMs, and I absolutely adored the little duck she included! The wig was in the mailbox before I knew it - thanks for a smooth and easy trade! :aheartbea

12. I bought some stuff from laeticia and she was so good about communication and everything. Shipping was lightning fast and I'd definitely do business with again. Thanks ^_^

13. Another Outstanding transaction, got a couple of shirts and they are super duper!! thanks again!!

14. I just purchased a pair of eyes from laeticia. It was a very smooth and easy transaction - she responded to all of my messages and shipped the eyes right away. I would happily purchase from her again! :)

:daisy

15. Just received a head and eyes pruchased from laeticia. Another perfect transaction, and I am very pleased. Shipping was very quick and ship cost very reasonable and exact. Thanks much!

16. Just sold some ED custom eyes to Laeticia and it was a very smooth transaction. :)

17. I purchased a pair of ED #44 eyes (14mm) from laeticia and they came lightning fast. She was easy to talk to and very communicative and nice.

Thanks very much!

18. I just sold Laeticia a pair of eyes and the transaction went beautifully! Communications were prompt and friendly. Payment was super-speedy. I'd absolutely deal with her any time!

19. Laeticia belongs to excellentest sellers I know! It was a really good transaction with great communication and fast shipping! :)
      Thanks again for the beautiful head!

20. I'm so late posting this--shame on me! Laeticia recently bought my Aoi-Tuki Izayoi, and she was a fantastic buyer. She was even better than her word and paid off the total early; she was a delight to communicate with; and she has been very patient and generous about dealing with a big shipping problem (torso joint chipped in transit). :cake: and :chocoheart for an outstanding DoA member!