1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for laeticia

Jun 1, 2008

1. I just purchased an older Souldoll body from Laeticia and was delighted by the entire transaction. She was very easy to work with - and I'm super impressed by the excellent job she did packing this body for transit!

I'm very happy to recommend her as a seller.

2. I purchased a Iplehouse SooRi head from Laeticia and couldn't be happier. The price was wonderful and she shipped super quick and also kept up perfect communication the whole time. The SooRi head came just as described and is wonderful!

Would DEFINATELY recommend doing business with her!

3. I just completed a trade with Laeticia. The trade went very smoothly and the items arrived in perfect condition. Laeticia was very pleasant to deal with and patiantly answered all of my questions. I'd totally recommend her ^.^

4. laeticia bought a pair of Volks eyelashes from me. She paid immediately and was always quick to reply to pm's. I'd gladly do business with her again :)

5. I bought a wig from laeticia and she was wonderful, very good communication and very friendly!

I would definiately buy from her again!

6. Laeticia bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and informed me when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

7. Laeticia's a doll! :aheartbea My boyfriend handed me a package yesterday, thinking I'd ordered more dolly stuff.:sweat I opened it up and there was a note with a gift in the package. The item had been from a previous transaction we canceled - but she sent the item anyway.

She's super awesome, and I hope to return the favor some day soon! :fangirl:

8. Enki,
      I wasn't 100% sure that we were on the same page about the transaction being cancelled, so I thought it was better just to send the skirt anyway. (And it's nice to get surprises sometimes, right?) I hope you enjoy it and that it fits one of your dolls :)
      laeticia

9. I bought a shirt from Laeticia. Everything went well and she even left a little gift. Thanks! Definitely a recommended buyer/seller!

10. laeticia bought some eyes from me, she's lovely to talk to, and sell to, i'm glad the eyes worked out for you:)

11. Laeticia Purchased an outfit from me. Payment was swift, communcation was great....an all around perfect transaction!

Thanks much!

~Meee

12. Laeticia purchased a head from me, she paid super quickly and her communication was prompt and friendly. Thanks!

13. Sold a head to laeticia: she was great to work with, communicated well, and even with her out of the country, the transaction still went smoothly. Thank you very much~~ XD

14. Sold me a Yujin head. Absolutely perfect transaction, even refunded the extra money charged for shipping by accident! Thank you so much again, wonderful!

15. Bought LUTS Howl and Domuya Faith head from laeticia... Everything was even better than expected!!! She made sure everythign came to me perfectly. It's pretty amazing.. ^^;;

16. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

17. I bought a lovely head from laeticia. She shipped super-fast and answered all my questions, wonderful to deal with!

18. laeticia sold a Domuya female body to me. Super good communication! Helped me on reducing the shipping cost, threw in free gift, and went through all the troubles to save my effort on assembling the body! Would like to buy from her again^^

19. Laetica's a great gal! I just bought a Dollstown Soph head from her & everything went perfectly. She even let me do a short layaway & sent the head immediately after my last payment. It was packaged so well & her communication was great. Would happily buy from her again.

20. Laeticia bought a Sher bikini from me. She paid very quickly and was super friendly. She's an excellent buyer! :aheartbea