1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laforeze

Apr 20, 2009

1. Laforeze bought a Soom Pyrol from me. She paid quickly, was nice to communicate with and let me know when he arrived. I would be happy to do business with her anytime!

I hope you enjoy him! :)

2. I bought a pair of Soom Alk/Yrie wings from Laforeze, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She communicated quickly and well, and even offered to let me know the status updates on the packages if I needed, because the first postings were in Russian.

The wings arrived in excellent condition, and had the best packing job I've ever received on a second-hand item. It was a pleasure to do business with her. If you're considering buying from her, don't give it a second thought - she's a fantastic seller.

3. Laforeze bought a doll from me, a Soom Bygg. Payment was received quickly, and communication was nice and friendly! She also let me know that he arrived safely and provided a couple of lovely thank you photos following his arrival to her. Excellent buyer! Thanks so much! :)

4. Laforeze bought a dolomi head and human body from me, she was perfect in every way and let me know when the package got there! :)

5. Sold a Soom Appini head to Laforeze, the whole transaction went smoothly. And I was informed once it arrived! Thanks so much!

6. Laforeze bought a Taco head from me. She paid very fast and was very easy to communicate with. She also let me know when it arrived! I highly recommend her!!!

Thank you so much and enjoy your Tacos!!!! :D

7. I purchased some Soom grey hands from Laforeze. The transaction was smooth and perfect. Communication was very friendly and very quick responses. Shipping was fast and well packaged. Excellent seller. Thanks again!

8. Second transaction with Laforeze!!

She purchased my Arkose's wings on my split. She paid on time and always kept wonderful communication!! I highly recommend her!! :D

9. Laforeze bought my Soom Afi Head. The contact was set up quickly and they had a lot of patience and indulgence with my bad English! The purchase procedure was exemplary and very fast and after the head had arrived came forward again to me. She is a wonderful buyer and I would do business with you once again! Again, thank you very much~
      Zombie

10. Laforeze bought a Soom Taco Human Head wit Ava-Face-up from me.
      She was a very friendly person. Her communication and payments was perfect .
      She pay all payments in Time . It was a good transaction ^^
      i highly recommend her !

Thanks ^^

11. Laforeze bought sov human head form me. Transaction went perfectly. thank you.

12. Laforeze bought a doll body from me by layaway,she's an excellent buyer for good communication,paid promptly,and let me know when the body arrived.
      I hope to deal with her again in the future.Thank you ^ ^

13. laforeze purchased a set of original euclase heads from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction!

14. Laforeze sold me a pair of Arkose legs. Her communication was excellent and she was very helpful with all my questions. The legs were packaged very well and arrived in excellent condition. I'd do business with her again!

15. Laforeze bought a Soom Grit head from me. Transaction was great and she paid promptly. She even let me know when the head had arrived!
      Would defo do business with again :D

16. Laforeze bought my Soom Euclase on layaway. Very dependable, and prompt payments. Great to deal with. :)

17. Laforeze bought a doll from me and couldn't have been better. Prompt payment and great communication! Highly recommended. :)

18. Laforeze is a great buyer she purchase Remi from me. She pay fast and let me know as soon as she received her. I am glad that you like her and she is meeting new friends at yours.

19. Laforeze bought a Soom SuperGem body from me. Communication was fantastic, payment was lightning fast, all around it was a perfect transaction. Highly recommended, thanks so much!!!

20. Laforeze bought a Soom Beyla from me. Everything went very well with quick payment and good communication. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime! :)

Thanks again! :chocoberry