1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laforeze

Apr 20, 2009

1. I sold Laforeze my Soom Ario and everything was perfect! Without the loooooooooong shipping time in her country >_<
      Even there was a fire in the russion main warehouse the package was fine (only dusty) °_______° It was gods hand which protected the doll!!

2. I sold Laforeze my Soom Aenigma. Her payment was made promptly, and was very pleasant to do business with. Thank you!!~

3. Laforeze bought my Soom Gena and I'm so happy this doll went to such a great new home! It was a perfect transaction in every way - quick payment, friendly emails and she let me know right away that the package arrived safely. I'd be happy to do business with her any time!

4. Laforenze purchased a Soom Mega Gem body from me on layaway. Wonderful communication throughout the entire layaway. All but one payment was on time or early. The one time she was unable to pay on time, she let me know ahead of time so it wouldn't be an issue. She also made sure that I knew when the body arrived and was really easy going about the unforeseen damage he sustained on his way there. Over all an A+ buyer! :)

5. I sold a Soom Cass head to Laforeze. Lovely buyer; layaway payment made well before time, prompt communication, and I was informed when it arrived.

6. I sold a Soom Euclase head to Laforeze and all was really perfect in this transaction: fast payment and really nice communication. Thank you very much !

7. Bought Soom parts from Laforeze. She's very friendly and responds quickly. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much =)

-Aisu

8. I bought a pair of soom happy bird legs from Laforeze ~<3 Was absolutely fantastic to deal with~!!! Went out of her way to get me the best shipping cost<3

The items were packed well and bubble wrapped safely!

Thankyou so much~<3

9. Bought Soom Violet from me. Transaction was great and would definitely deal with again.

Thanks!

10. i purchased a soom fce afi from laforeze and they are an incredible seller! very kind and understanding. very prompt with sending links for tracking etc! highly recommended!
      <3

11. I bought a soom maple from Laforeze, shipped very quickly after receiving my payment, everything was perfect.Thank you for this transaction!

12. Sold me Soom Teenie Gem parts, very fast shipping even from half way across the world, great packaging, all in great shape. Thank you!

13. Bought a Soom R. Ai head from Laforeze, and the transaction couldn't be smoother! :) I'm really happy with Ai, thank you! ♥

14. I sold my Euclase to Laforeze, everything went so well, fast communication and swift payment!
      I totally recommend her o/

15. I bought a Soom FC Euclase/Sard from Laforeze on a layaway, and everything went great! Communication was timely, and he arrived carefully packed!

16. Laforeze bought my SOOM Namu from me. Great communication and prompt payment. Lovely to deal with!

17. I bought a Soom Luxullia doll from Laforeze.
      Everything went very smoothly, she sent the doll very fast and was packed very good.
      Would strongly recommend!
      Thanks for a great transaction!
      :):):)

18. I bought a Soom Euclase in cream skin off Laforeze. Peach to deal with and Just love by guy. Thanks so much.

19. I have bought a Soom hybrid/chalco body from Laforeze, and the transaction was very smooth! She was very friendly, communicative and answered all my questions in detail. I am very happy with my purchase! I would absolutely buy from her again. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :D