1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laksinu

Dec 27, 2006

1. I've been buying a lot of stuff in the Marketplace lately so I thought it wise to start a feedback thread.

If I've done business with you, please leave feedback~ Thanks! ;3
    2. Laksinu bought a leather vest for CP boys from me. The transaction went perfectly smooth and she kept good communication throughout the sale. She sent me a PM to tell me her item arrived, which is always greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much!! :D
    3. I bought a pair of MNF shorts, and she was great to deal with and the shorts arrived fast!
    4. Due to my special mojo, Laksinu bought more items from me! :D She paid promptly and she always leaves you the nicest PMs ever! X3
    5. Fast payment; thank you so much! :D
    6. I sold Laksinu a dollheart jacket and a shirt by shiroi_yukiko, I received the payment really fast and the communication was excellent and very friendly.

Thanks so much! Enjoy! :D
    7. I did a faceup job for Laksinu and she was a joy to work and communicate with. Highly recommend!!!
    8. I bought a wig from Laksinu. She shipped the wig as agreed, communication was excellent. I would highly recommend her as a buyer.
    9. Bought a pair of Luts eyes from Laksinu this past week. Great communication and fast shipping! Thank you so much!
    10. I bought a black sweater from Laksinu. The transaction went smoothly, and the item arrived quickly. Thanks! =^^=~*
    11. A great seller. I recieved eyes very quickly and in great condition.
      Very fast and friendly PM responses. :)

Thank you.
    12. I ordered a shirt, it had fast shipping and a great note in it XDD Thanks! would happily do business with again!
    13. I bought a cardigan from her; the transaction went very smoothly and she package shipped super fast! ^__^ On top of that, she was totally friendly. :D
    14. Laksinu purchased some eyes from me and was just a JOY to deal with. She was so nice, paid quickly and was so friendly! Thank you so much!
    15. Laksinu participated in a group order I was hosting for Iplehouse, and was quick with payment and very cordial and professional to work with! I've had a few other transactions with her, and I'm pleased to say that they've all been wonderful.

Thank you for another great experience!
    16. Shes very nice ^__^ I got my CP EL head within a few days. Hes gorgeous and I lurves him ; ; Thank you! will buy from again. <3
    17. Laksinu purchased a necklace from me. Fast payment, great communication, wonderful all around. Definitely recommended!
    18. Laksinu bought some doll shirts from me~ She paid very fast and was super sweet to deal with. ;^; Thanks for the great transaction!
    19. Laksinu purchased a pair of eyes from me. Couldn't have hoped for a better transaction! Thanks! :thumbup
    20. Laksinu participated in one of my 4D group orders; paid on time and all went well! Thanks so much! :kitty2