1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lambdadelta

Mar 2, 2012

1. Please leave me feedback if you've had a transaction with me.
      Thank you!

2. lambdadelta purchased a modified Switch Wig from me. She was a pleasure to work with, I'd recommend her as a buyer!

Thank you so much, and enjoy the wig!

3. lambdadelta participated in my Soom Clozel Split. Everything went very smooth, great communication, quick payment, let me know when the item arrived. thanks again for a wonderful transaction lambdadelta!

4. Positive.

lambdadelta sold me her AS Huang. Communication was great! She even included extras. When he arrived, he was packed nicely. Thanks so much for a great transaction! :)

5. Green light, positive!

lambdadelta
      responded to a split thread about trading a bronze normal torso for my SOOM bronze Vesuvia torso from the female free choice event.

Communication was great even through both our wait times to receive our girls through shipment. The torso arrived well packed and in perfect condition.

Everything went great, thanks so much for a great transaction. I'd trade with her anytime!

6. Lambdadelta commission me to pain two of her heads. She was very prompt regarding communication, sending and paying! She was also very kind all along, and understanding when I made a mistake. Thanks a lot and I recommend her to any one!

7. I bought a pair of soom hyperon boots from lambdadelta and the transaction was perfect...the boots were shipped super fast ..i would certainly do business with lambdadelta again.
      Thank you so much

8. I bought a Reisner from lambdadelta and the transaction was perfect!
      They let me do a short layaway and provided plenty of pictures and shipping options when I asked.
      The packing job was one of the best I've ever seen and the doll was shipped and arrived quickly :)
      Thank you so much, I love this new boy!!
      I very much recommend them and would definitely do business again. :)

9. lambdadelta bought a Switch head from me. She was very friendly to deal with, paid quickly and completed payments on time, she had a very professional attitude with excellent communication. When the head arrived at its destination she was quick to let me know. Definitely a recommended buyer, it was a pleasure to do business with you. Thank you again!

10. I just bought and recieved my beautiful hyperon sword and sword hand from lambdadelta.
      The transaction was perfect and my items were shipped fast..i have done business and will certainly do business with lambdadelta again...a+++++

11. I purchased a Switch head from Lambdadelta. She was very friendly and quick with replying to my pms. She told me exactly when my item would be shipped. It arrived safely packaged and on time! Would do business with her again! Thank you!

12. Lambdadelta bought a Volks SDgrB/SD13B sword hand from me, and the transaction went smoothly. I hope to deal with you again ^^

13. Lambdadelta responded to my WTB thread for a Volks SD17 Williams and I bought her DP24 Williams head! x3

Transaction was great, the seller is very nice and communicative, replies to PMs fast and shipped the head as soon as I finished payment. She provided a lot of pictures on request and Williams arrived safe and sound, in perfect condition as described!

I would definitely deal with her again!

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

14. I was lucky enough to have been able to buy one of my most wished for dolls from Lambdadelta. Chris in Montparnasse arrived today in perfect condition, perfectly packed and (I am still looking for my heart which jumped out onto the floor) some of his original outfit, which was a complete and joyous surprise.

This lovely member offered me layaway and was always polite and friendly to deal with. I am so very glad I got the chance to know her.

Shipping was very, very prompt. If you have the chance to buy from Lambdadelta I hope you'll jump at it. You simply can't go wrong.

15. Lambdadelta sold me a Luts SDF Type 3 body.
      The transaction was great, she is fast and communicative.
      I hope I'll have the chance to buy something from her again. :)

16. I bought from lambdadelta my gorgeous Hyperon.

Communication was great! Fast and very friendly. Doll arrived in excellent condition, packed safely and with love.
      lambdadelta was a perfect seller! I recommend her to everyone!

Thank you very much:)

17. Purchased a SDGr boy body from lambdadelta. The transaction was perfect - we had a three month layaway, and we always had efficient and pleasant communication.

The body just arrived today and I couldn't be happier! Perfect packaging, the body is intact, and awesome. I would definitely do business with lambdadelta again!

18. Lambdadelta bought a doll from me. It was a layaway that went smoothly, payments were always delivered on due date (never had to ask either!) and communication was excellent :)
      Very polite and nice, I'd recommend her to anybody without hesitating.

19. I bought a volks minoru head from her, she is sooo fast at everything!:aheartbeathe head was packed nicely :D it's so nice doing transaction with her, definitely a recommended seller, thank you so much for the great transaction:aheartbea

20. I bought 2 SWITCH heads and a wig from her and the transaction was smooth and a great experience!:D
      Prompt response! Fast Shipping! Well packed items!! Everything in great condition! And she is so nice to deal with!:) Highly recommended!!
      Thank you so much!!:D