1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lanilu

Jul 12, 2010

1. Hello~
      Please leave some feedback if I bought something from you or you bought something from me, etc.
      Thank you! :3

2. I bought a pair of eyes from Lanilu ^_^ She paid very quickly and was very patient. Let me know when they arrived too! Would definately deal with her again =) <3

3. I sold a fur wig to Lanilu and it was an excellent transaction. She paid very quickly and let me know immediately when her package had arrived. I would absolutely do business with her again. :D

4. She joined my grouporder , Everything was super!^^

5. Lanilu bought me some glass eyes.
      Good comunication and fast payment, all perfect! ^^

6. I've bought Napidoll Chesi head from Lanilu. This transaction was extremely fast and great.
      Lanilu kept
      incessant contact, helped on every step during the shipping.

The head came packed
      with great care for her safety. And when I unpacked it, her condition brought me to
      astonishment
      . The head is just like new condition. That leaves to only one conclusion:

Lanilu treates her dolls with great care.

You would definietly want to buy any resin from her.
      I know I will for sure if an occasion occurs.
      I am very happy to have this transaction. She made one of my dreams come true. And the Year 2011 is just begining!

7. Wonderful transaction with Lanilu - she purchased one of my Period Threads gowns.
      Lovely communication, super fast payment - AND - she even let me know when the
      gown arrived safely!!!
      Thank you for a lovely transaction!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

8. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Lanilu. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. Lanilu took part in my Quick order from Leekeworld!
      She has been a perfect order-mate! She makes VERY PROMPT payment, answers Pms pretty SOON and is really a SERIOUS and KIND user!
      It's been a real pleasure to deal with her and I definitely would deal again in the future!!
      Thank you so much!!

10. Lanilu bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

11. Lanilu took part in my Luts GO.
      Payment was prompt, communication great, she was wonderful all around!
      Highly recommended!

12. Lanilu bought a yosd outfit from me was very quick paying and responding to messages

Thank you :)

13. POSITIVE! Lanilu bought a leeke wig from me, she was quick in payment and we had excellent communication
      Thank you!

14. She partecipated to my SafrinDoll G.O. and since the first Pm, she's been very friendly and funny! She's a reliable person and makes quick payment, too! It would be great to have you in my future GOs! Awesome transaction, thank you so much for joining!!!

15. Lanilu sold me a Delf outfit and some sandals... absolutely fantastic to deal with! Great communication, super fast shipping and very well looked after items :aheartbea Would most definitely do business with again, and am happy to recommend to others! :D

16. Bought a lovely per of eyes. Recommend her as a seller. :) Very nice person!

17. Lanilu commissioned me for a faceup on her Migidoll Ryu. She was great to deal with, she was super patient with me, she always kept in touch and was prompt with the payment. I was also very grateful for the detailed and very consistent instructions she gave me - it made painting much easier.

I hope you'll enjoy your boy's faceup for a long time :)

18. Lanilu ordered two custom hoodies from me and was great to work with! Communication was perfect, and she is extremely friendly, thanks again!!

19. Bought two sets of eyes from Lanilu, and she was great! Communication and followup were fantastic!

20. Lanilu bought some glass eyes from my selling post!
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Would love to deal with Lanilu again! ^^