1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lapin

Jun 23, 2012

1. Please leave any feedback for me here. Thanks!

2. I bought a Littlefee from Lapin and I am more than happy with the transaction. She arrived in perfect condition and was packaged well.
      I recommend Lapin highly and will love to work with her again.
      Inti

3. I just bought an outfit for my LittleFee from Lapin. It arrived amazingly fast and is perfect. Thanks..Candace

4. Lapin was in my Leeke GO. Great with payments and a pleasure to deal with in general!

5. Lapin sold me two Pukifee faceplates. The transaction went very quickly and they got to me fast! Would definitely do business again!

6. Lapin commissioned me to paint a tan PKF Ante. ^_^ Paid on time and let me know when the faceplates got back to her. Thank you!

7. I adopted a pukifee ante from Lapin and she was very sweet, fast shipper and wonderful to work with!
      Thank you so much!!

8. Adopted a beautiful LittleFee Luna from Lapin....a perfect transaction. Timely reply to questions...so helpful...doll well packed....a pleasure. Thank you so much!
      xxookate