1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lareinerouge

Aug 6, 2010

1. Please leave any feedback for me here!

2. Lareinerouge bought a Pipos Loly from me, and the transaction was perfect! Communication was excellent and she payed promptly~ I would love to work with you again! :)

3. lareinerouge participated in my nDoll GO. She paid very fast and it was a real pleasure to work with her. I recommend her to anyone.

4. Lareinerouge joined my Fairyland Group Order, and was a joy to have as a participant. Payments were on time, communication clear and friendly, and I was informed as soon as her package made it to her!

I sincerely hope to do business again with her in the future. Thanks so much, Lareinerouge!

5. Lareinerouge bought a pair of stockings from me. It was a pleasant transaction.
      Thank you!!! :)

6. Sold some items to Lareinerouge, she was very patient with me when items were on hold, and got back to me very quickly in messages. Told me when the package arrive, great buyer!

7. Lareinerouge bought my RS Song. EASY communication, SUPER fast payment, super nice! A pleasure to work with. She was extremely understanding after USPS sent her package to some random place in California. XD I would work with her again! A+++!

8. lareinerouge purchased my RS Li. Communication was excellent and the transaction went very smoothly! Would definitely do business with her in the future!

9. Lareinerouge bought some MSD clothing from me. Payment was prompt, and she let me know when the items arrived. Great transaction, thanks!

10. lareinerouge participated in my Luts GO. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

11. La Reine Rouge asked me to paint one of her heads and she was very patient and her communication was very good during the whole transaction, even though she was out of town at some point. Also very fast payment and I can't recommend her enough ^^

12. lareinerouge bought a Lati Blue body from me. She paid when she said she would and communication was wonderful. I'd definitely deal with her again :)

13. Perfect transaction! I bought an Asleep Eidolon body from lareinerouge. Communication was quick and friendly. Shopping was quick as can be. This was an easy transaction. I would gladly purchase from here again.

14. lareinerouge purchased some msd clothing from me. She was very prompt and super friendly to work with. Transaction went smoothly! Thanks again! :)

15. I painted another face-up for LaReineRouge, and everything went perfect just like the first time ^^ She's a pleasure to deal with and also very patient. She shipped on time and also paid even days before I could send the head back. Can't recommend her enough =)

16. lareinerouge commissioned me to restring/suade her doll. All went well despite life getting in the way a few times.
      Thanks!

17. lareinerouge purchased an MSD scarecrow outfit from me. Her payment was prompt, communications were great. I'd deal with her any time :)

18. She recently participated in my Alice's Collection group order and was a pleasure to work with. ^_^

19. I sold a few MSD items to lareinerouge. She's wonderful to do business with. I would love to sell to her again! =)

20. I sold lareinerouge a few pukipuki wigs. She was easy to work with, and sent payment quickly :) I would sell with her again.