1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lauralanthalasa

Jan 6, 2008

1. hi there !! please make me know what you think about me if you had had some kind of transaction with me ^^ .. i will be very happy to know !! thanksssss !!

2. I bought a head from Lauralanthalasa, and it was an overall pleasant deal. Communication was quick and very friendly, the head was shipped and arrived superfast, well packaged and even with some sweets :)
      I can really only recommend her, I would do business with her anytime again!

3. i sold a head to Lauralanthalasa. she is very easy to communicate and always show her kindness to me. fast payment and smooth transaction. a really pleasant deal with her. thank you very much:)

4. lauralanthalasa bought a Juri 05 head from me. She paid very quickly and update me when it arrived too. Great communication on top of everything. Thank you agian.xuan

5. Lauralanthalasa bought a pair of boots from me. She's a happy person talk to and paid very quickly too!

Thanks for a fabulous transaction!

6. Laura just bought a SD couch from me. It was a very smooth transaction, she made the payment quickly, and was very nice to talk to :) I would definitely do business with her again :D:fangirl:

7. Lauranthalasa commissioned me to get her the Disney Event YoSD Kun. Payment was prompt & communication great :) Would work with her again!

8. Lauralanthalasa bought a necklace from Mikan's Poketo and she's a sweetheart to deal with! Polite communication, prompt payment and she lets me know when the necklace has arrived :)

It has been a pleasure dealing with you, thank you!!

9. I bought an outfit from Lauralanthalasa. She was very sweet and had prompt communication and shipping. ^^

10. Brought a luts boy body from lauralanthalasa, he shipped very quickly and was in perfect condition, would deff buy from again!

11. I bought a luts 08-man head from Lauralanthalasa. The communication was very good and the head arrived very quickly, and in a perfect condition.
      I would gladly do bussiness with her again.

Thanks Lauralanthalasa ^^

12. Lauralanthalasa participated in my M3 studio group order! Excellent communication, and super fast payment! would love to work with Lauralanthalasa again!! Thank you~

13. She wanted to purchase some MyTwinn SD sized horses, but MyTwinn wouldn't ship to Europe, so I stepped in to be the middle man. She paid quickly, good communication, and wonderfully understable (Had to ship the horses seperately due to size). I was more then happy to help her out, and she was wonderful to deal with.

14. I bought a WS Juri B head from Lauralanthalasa on a short layaway. She was such a sweetheart and very nice to deal with. I had my head barely a week after I paid even though we are in different countries ^^. I would definitely buy from her again!

15. Bought a Soom Chrom Firelord head from her and everything went well!
      The Communication was great and she was very petient, when I asked her to put the head on hold for a while. I got payment confirmation and tracking number right away. The package arrived quite fast and everything was well packaged.
      So, I'm really happy with the deal, and would definitly buy again!

16. Just realize I didn't post here ...
      I had bought a Luts Head to Lauralanthalasa a few months ago and the head was send very quickly I recommand her as a good saler.

17. I sold an outfit to Lauralanthalasa it was a perfect transaction! She was polite and kind in all PMs, payment was quick and right after she receives it she informs me followed by a feedback. Thank you for being a wonderful buyer. I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you!

18. I sold an SD17 outfit to Lauralanthalasa, and it was a great transaction. Her payment was very fast and communication was polite and friendly, and she also let me know when she got the item. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks!

19. I had a great transaction with Lauralanthalasa
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me friendly !
      I enjoyed talking to her as well as our deal
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Lauralanthalasa bought a purple and gold choker pieces from me and she is a wonderful buyer and a nicely patient person! Smooth and pleasant communication as well as prompt payment made her a dear to work with. Thank you :)