1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laurie Lenz ANGELS

Jul 21, 2011

1. This thread is for feedback for Laurie Lenz of ANGELS Doll Studio. Please put any feedback from any transactions you've had with me here. Thanks so much!
      Kind Regards, Laurie :lol:

2. Laurie bought a Hazy head from Elfdoll from me. She was so nice and paid so fast, it was a pleasure to deal with her!
      Thank you so much :)

3. :pcupcake:pcupcake!!Positive Feedback for Laurie Lenz Angels!!:pcupcake:pcupcake

Had a great sale to Laurie. She bought a modded Elfdoll head from me. It can be tricky when you're selling something that is not in original condition so you've got to have really good communication. She was great to deal with, paid immediately, and she gave the head a lovely faceup and brought it to life. I'd love to sell or buy from Laurie again in the future.

4. I've bought 4 wigs from Laurie and have to say the quality and styles are superb, the best wigs I've ever seen. Plus she's a lovely generous person and couldn't be more helpful. I can highly recommend her to anyone.

5. Laurie responded to my WTB Thread and sold me some SID Hi-Heel Feet.
      She shipped quickly. Communications were very fast and polite :)
      Would happily deal with her again in the future !
      Thank you so much - Highly recommended to everybody.
      :truffle:

6. Laurie Lenz (Angels Doll Studio) painted the face up and created three custom wigs for my Iplehouse EID doll. Laurie's work is second to none and I am extremely pleased with how he came out.

She was great at communication and took the painstaking step to send me pictures each time she made a change/enhancement to be sure that I was on board with how the face up was developing.

Laurie shipped my doll head and wigs promptly and in great packaging so as to protect them from damage during postage. Her backaging was careful and professional. I would highly recommend Laurie Lenz for any BJD doll art work, or wig making needed.

7. I just received a BJD bench, pillows, and Indian tapestry set purchased from Laurie Lenz - Angels Doll Studio. As always the quality is excepional down tot he sttching of the pillows. Laurie had great communication throughout the transaction and her advertisement pictures where exactly what was received. I would recommend everyone to buy from Laurie if their expectations includes a fair and honets transaction.

8. Laurie, thank you for wigs for my girls - they are beautiful! Perfect packaging and beautiful postcards of wigs on memory! I was very pleased to cooperate with such a friendly and responsible girl, like you. Once again - thank you very much!:aheartbea

9. Laurie Lenz created a futon that turns into a dollbed for two fullsized bjds. It's amazing. Beautiful work. :) My boys are so going to love this!

10. Laurie bought a body from me and the transaction was great! She paid via layaway and always made prompt -- even early -- payments. I would do business again with Laurie in the future and recommend her to others!

11. I brought a wig from Laurie some time ago. 100% excellent transaction ... she held if for me and shipped it off as soon as I sent payment. We quickly became friends, she's a nice and genuine person. Thanks so much!

~Nina

12. I had been searching the net to find somone to face up my African/American Eid.
      I found Laurie through her website, she was great to converse with, she kept me up to date constantly with pictures. The finished results are amazing. A real treasure of a person and a pleasure to work with.
      I could not recomend her any more highly.
      Thank you so much Laurie, I hope you will be available to work on some more of my resin family as it developes!

Christie

13. Brought a Elfdoll Hazy Head from *Laurie-Lenz-ANGELS*

Postage was fast and communication was great ^_^ Highly recommend as a seller

14. Laurie bought a guitar from me and the transaction was perfect.

She kept up great communication, paid quickly, and let me know when the item had arrived.

Would gladly do business with her again!

15. Laurie bought a couple Iple EID items from me & she was a blast to work with...everything was perfect from start to finish! Thanks :)

16. I sold an iplehouse Arvid head to Laurie, everything was swift and all was well! Thanks Laur, I'd surely work with you anyday!

17. I am in the process of comisioning a wig from Laurie. She is fantastic. She answered all my questions in a quick and timly manor and is willing to work with my personal needs. She ordered the colour I needed no hassle and improvised with the design to create exactly what I was looking for. I am excited to see the wig when finished and I know just from the planning stage alone that I will be working with her again.

18. I bought an Elfdoll Ruru from Laurie and it has been a great transaction.

+ She'd been quick to reply to PMs and send the doll
      + The doll was super well packaged and went smoothly through customs
      + Laurie's been really nice to talk to, readily answered all questions and even sent some free elastic string along, too
      + She happily obliged all my request and has been very helpful

It's been a real pleasure to deal with her and I'd always do so again. I can only recommend Laurie.

Thank you for the perfect transaction, Laurie! :aheartbea

19. I bought a custom dread wig form Laurie and it was a wonderful transaction. She kept me up to date the entire time and the final product was absolutely amazing. The wig was just like I wanted.

20. My second transaction with Laurie Lenz Angels! I was happy t have her aboard my Tom Hiddleston GO! She paid fast and had open communication, and when plans changed she worked well with me! The transaction was smooth and clean and I would happily work with her again!