1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lautturi

Nov 30, 2010

1. This is the feedback thread for Lautturi !!

Leave feedback if she bought from or sold to you :D

----------------------------------

Positive

I sold Lautturi a soom grit outfit and wig. she paid very quickly and was very friendly throughout the whole transaction!

recommended!

2. lautturi is a delight to deal with, very sweet and really lovely. her items are exact as description and fantastic value.
      i would highly recomend lautturi to everyone as lautturi was really wonderful throughout the whole transaction
      thank you so much xxx
      have a really lovely christmas and new year hope to deal with you again some time - pics will be on the way later today!! x

3. Lautturi ran a Tata GO, and kept us informed at all times about the status of the order. She was a great organizer, very friendly, and my clothes were sent out very quickly after they arrived in the UK. I would definitely recommend Lautturi as a GO organizer, and she was great to do business with!

4. Lautturi ran a Tata go. She was really good at letting us know where the order was at all times. ^_^ really well organiased and very quick to send once they arrived to her. I would really love to do another GO with her. She's great to do business with ^_^

5. I joined a Latturi Go for tata paradise,the order went smooth,the communication was GREAT,the thread was promptly updated and also Latturi ships fastly my stuff.Definitely a great host,i will surely join again some of future GO hosted by Latturi!

6. I joined the Tata GO run by Lautturi and she was just wonderful to deal with; fast, friendly communication and kept us informed every step of the way!
      She shipped the clothes very quickly and they arrived swiftly and in perfect condition. I definitely advise people to deal with Lautturi, she is a credit to DoA ^_^

Thank you for a fab transaction, my boy is most pleased with his new clothes!

7. I joined a Tata Group Order organized by Lautturi. She kept us informed on time and she always answered our messages. She shipping the clothes quickly and well packaged. Lautturi is great to do business with.
      Thanks.

8. I was also a member of the Tata's GO ran by Lautturi! Very informative GO host, great with communication, and just all together great host! Items were well packaged and arrived safe and sound! GO went very smoothly! I would absolutely join in another GO ran by Lautturi in the future!

9. Lautturi bought a Lusis faceplate from me, and was a fab buyer! Prompt to pay and kept good communication ^^

10. Sold a headback to Lau and everything went great!

11. i sold a Soom Bygg hybrid to Lautturi, it was a perfect transaction. her communication was great throughout, paid promptly and let me know the doll arrived safely...... great buyer.

12. I bought a JDF Summer '10 head from Lautturi some months ago.
      Was a positive transaction, with no troubles.

Lau is a good seller, recomended! <3

13. I bought a Soom Bygg from Lautturi.
      It was a pleasure to deal with her. The transaction went smoothly, and the little one came carefully packed, with extras.
      Would deal with again without hesitation!

14. Bought a Unoa headback From Lautturi, she sent it straight after payment so it arrived very quickly. It was safely packaged too ^^

15. I bought a Unoa Lusis faceplate from Lautturi- the transaction was perfect. Great communication and patience, prompt and safe shipping. I would definitely recommend and buy from again!!!

16. I sold dollheart boots to Lautturi. Communication was excellent and fast payment! Great person to deal with =3!

17. I bought a beautiful boy Lu-Wen from Lautturi! She is an incredible seller!:aheartbea She is responsive, cute and kind person! Doll was sent very quickly and carefully packed.
      Lautturisupported me all time until my boy was in the way! She also put an extra hands for my boy and beautiful eyes :)
      Thank you for excellent deal and great communication!!!!!

18. Lautturi ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! We had great communication together and a lot of fun translating the human hairstyle she wanted into fur. She was great with all the other details too; quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely.

I'd love to work with her again, anytime! Thanks for a great collaboration!

19. I purchased a Luts CP Delf Moon from Lautturi, and the transaction went wonderfully. Communication was superb--friendly, consistent, and very thorough--she answered most of my questions before I even asked them. Shipping was super speedy, and the BJD was packed decently for the most part. And she thoughtfully sent a nice note and a gift of an adorable pair of boots for him! Thank you for the great transaction!

20. I sold a pair of TATA heel shoes to Lautturi, it was a great transaction. Paid fast and kindly let me know as soon as she received it Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend~:)