1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lawrichai =^.^=

Mar 5, 2018

1. If you ever need to give feedback about me on whatever subject, here will be the place.
      =^.^=

Thank you for your time
      And may your muse never fails you!

2. I hope this where to post this

* What did you order?
      I ordered 3 hand dyed Wig wefts in 3 different colors. Orange red with brown, medium golden brown with brown and light burgundy with black.

* When did you order?
      July 23rd 2018 the shipping was so fast.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes the prices were super reasonable. The quality of weftswas excellent, so silky, shiny and soft.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Exactly. The colors were so beautiful in person.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely. The wefts will make a gorgeous wig.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      @Lawrichai answered all of my questions and even photographed a color combination for me so I could make my final decision on my purchase. The communication was excellent.
      The packaging was so cute. The wefts came in lovely draw string bags. Each color was in its own plastic bag with all it info written out so you could reorder if necessary. The fibers is so soft and silky.
      The care manual was an adorable little books that you can use as a doll prop.
      I just can't get over the colors, they are so vibrant.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes I would buy from www.facebook.com/BoutiqueLawrichai for Photos & News by BoutiqueLawrichai
      again in a heart beat. I highly recommend this seller and hope others will too.

3. An amazing buyer!! I had such a pleasant experience doing business with lawrichai; she was communicative and prompt with her payment. I would definitely do business with her again :) .