1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Le Blanche

Jan 2, 2012

1. If did business with me, please, leave here a feedback! ;)

2. Le Blanche bought LLT Edria head from me by layaway. She was all nice and paid as schedule she told. She was so friendly and I was so pleased to deal with her ^_^
      Good buyer indeed ;) Thank you so much! :aheartbea

3. Le Blanche has bought various items from me~
      prompt payment and friendly communication~
      pm-ed me when the items have arrived, thank you very much~
      i'm glad that you like all the items^^

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Le Blanche was part of an eyes' group order. She paid fast and the communication was great. It took me some time to send her package, but she was very patient ^^ Would love to deal with her again!

5. Awesome transaction here! Le Blanche bought a Crobidoll head from me and she was great to deal with, paid timely and let me know once she received it! Thank you so much! :)

6. Le Blanche sold me two wigs, they were beyond what I expected for secondhand items, shipped fast, and she's very sweet to deal with
      Definetly a reccomend :chocoheart :)

7. Sold cloths and shoes to Le Blanche Nice girl A++ Buyer comunicated wiht me when arrived ^^ Ty!

8. Le Blanche bought a Minimee body from me, & everything went perfectly. =3 Payment was right on time, communication was great, & she was even patient with me when I forgot to pack a part, & had to ship it later. x3 Definitely would recommend!

Thank you again! =)

9. Le Blanche purchased a pair of jointed hands from me. Transaction went smoothly and professionally. I would not hesitate to do business with her anytime.

10. I purchased a Dollheart jacket from Le Blanche, and was quite pleased with the transaction! Jacket was perfect, she went out of her way to provide low cost shipping, and she kept great communication throughout the process. I would definitely buy from her again!

11. I bought a IOS Anos head from Le Blanche, and everything went perfectly :D
      She fast fast and kind throughout the communication, the head was packed really well and is flawless.
      Wouldn't hesitate to do businesses whit again. Thank you so much :aheartbea

12. I bought a LLT Edria head from Le Blanche. She nice and kind communication,
      Also the head was packed very well.
      I would buy from her again.^^

13. First part of feedback - POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I bought a body from Le Blanche, we agreed on a layway and she was very kind and friendly!
      I'll update this post as soon I get the body x)
      Thanks

14. I finally got the body and everything is perfect! I would totally buy something from her again!!

15. I bought a head from Le Blanche - lovely seller; fast replies, the head was sent promptly and arrived very well packaged. Thanks!

16. while my transaction ended up as a very strange one i must leave 100% AWESOME feedback for miss le blanche,

we did a partial trade, my dollzone 26cm body+cash for her crobidoll haz head, we both shipped fast and she let me know right away when the body arrived... but when a long time passed and not only did the haz head not show up but the tracking showed him as not having budged from 'recieved at origin post' she quickly moved to try and figure out what was up, it took a long time to figure everything out with the post office but she sent me frequent updates so i wouldnt worry and she was always very polite and reassuring. in the end she wound up having to use the insurance from the post office to refund me in cash for the head as the crobi haz head had apparently gone MIA at the post office so while i am sad not to have my doll head i am more than pleased with le blanche's professional and kind attitude. she helped to make what could have been a very negative and stressful situation into a pleasant and easy transaction!

i HIGHLY recommend her to any buyers, sellers, or traders as she is an utter delight to work with!

17. Le Blanche purchased a Volks F38 head from me. Her communication was friendly and all her payments were received within an agreed term. Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction. Enjoy with your doll head!:)

18. Brought a Volks head from Le Blanche and received his recently. Thank you so much for giving me this chance! :D