1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leadora

Jun 3, 2006

1. Bought a shirt from this seller everything went well. Shipping was fast and commication was perfect.

2. Perfect transaction, Came in perfect time for the Ai-kon!

3. Leadora commissioned me for a mod and faceups for her Soom Amber and Ai. She was a pleasure to work with every step of the way, great communication and fast payment. I'll be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

4. Leodora participated in my Syen / Grit split :) She was an absolutely perfect participant, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime! =^i^=

5. I can't believe I haven't left feedback yet, what a jerk I am!! :S

I did a trade for a pukisha set, and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. thanks so much for a great trade <3

6. Leadora purchased a Soom Cass wig from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, prompt payment and great communication. I would be happy to work with her again! :)

7. I purchased a pair of white cargo MSD pants and everything went perfectly! Leadora was friendly, fast, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you Leadora :)

8. I bought a dress from Leadora and it was in wonderful quality. She is great to work with.

9. i did a trade with leodora. my clothes and some litle things for a pair of boots. transaction was great communication was awesome and shipping was really fast. thanks so much <3

10. Leadora was a participant in my fifteenth Leekworld group order and our transaction was a wonderfully smooth and easy one. :) Communication was well kept from her end and invoices were responded to in a prompt fashion. I have no complaints and would be more than willing to do business with her again in the future if given the chance to do so.

&#9829;[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;​

11. Traded my YoSD Lillie for her MSD Tsubaki boy. Excellent transaction; doll was shipped fast and there was great communication. I would trade/sell to/buy from again! Wonderful person to work with!

12. Leadora is a wonderful buyer!
      Nice, friendly communications and fast payment. A real pleasure to work with :)

13. i bought a beautiful Kimono from Leadora, it got here really fast and she is very nice. would definitely buy from her again^_^

14. I participated in a Nephelin split with Leadora. She was an absolutely perfect split runner, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime!

15. Participated in a Soom Nephelin split run by Leadora. She was a phenomenal leader; she was quick and friendly with PMs, kept me informed, and shipped really quickly. I would definitely hop into another split she was running. Thanks so much!

16. I was in a Soom Nephelin split run by Leadora. It was a super great experience! Leadora let us know updates on the status, was good about reminders for the layaway payments, and let me DO layaway when she originally wanted to pay all at once. Which she eventually did, and I paid her back on the originally agreed upon schedule - which made it easier for me :) She was fast with shipping out once she received the split, and took photos of the parts. Thank you soooo much! I love my dragon legs!

17. I just bought resinsoul horns from leadora, she was kind and friendly and quickly answer to all my mp! recommended :)

18. Another commission from Leadora, this time for faceups on her Coquina and Keny, and painting on a set of hooves. Again, she was an absolute pleasure to work with, always prompt and sweet, and she was amazingly understanding and patient when the holidays and the cold weather set me behind schedule for a week. I would be happy to work with Leadora again absolutely anytime. :)

19. Just purchased a Chenosagm from Leadora . The transaction went great, she kept in contact, and she let me know when she had to change mailing dates. Definitely recommend her!

20. Leadora sold he Soom Ai outfit to me. The communication had been wonderful and friendly. She shipped out very quickly and all was in the condition she stated in her sales thread. I will buy for sure from her once there should be an ocassion.