1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leadora

Jun 3, 2006

1. Leadora sold me a Volks Enn. She was so kind and kept good communication throughout the process! Hope to work with her again in the future!

2. I bought a great SD outfit from Leadora. Everything went smoothly and it arrived while I was on holiday - which why I'm adding my apologies for taking so long to leave feedback.

3. Leadora bought a LTF Arctic Fox faceplate from me. She paid quickly, was extremely friendly in her communication, was easy to deal with, and even let me know when it arrived. I would highly recommend dealing with her!

4. Leadora recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my GO so Easy. :)

5. Leadora sold me a pair of Soom CW high heel feet and it was a great transaction. Communication was excellent, shipping was super swift, and the feet were in perfect condition. I'd definitely do business with Leadora again!

6. Leadora ran a soom split, where I purchased the body. She did a great job! Great to work with!

7. [FONT=&quot]I participated in a split that Leadora organized. Everything went smooth, she was friendly, she sent the doll quickly and it was well packaged!
      [/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]Thank you!
      [/FONT]

8. I was in Leadora's Soom Dolomi split. She was super to deal with - great communication, prompt pics and tracking info and fast shipping of my parts, all safely wrapped. Thank you for a super split!

9. Leodora bought my Gluino-faceplate and I've got nothing but good to say of her. ^^
      Lots of flowers and thanks to you~!:daisy

10. I've bought Dolomi's head from Leodora. The transaction was smooth, fast communication. =)
      Thank you very much! ^_^

11. I bought some dolly clothes from Leadora and it was a very nice transaction. Very friendly and timely. =) Highly recommended seller! ^.^

12. Bought some Heliot knees/Cuprit hooves from Leadora and she was so patient answering my questions, and pleasant to write to, and sent them exactly as I asked, perfectly wrapped--I SO appreciate that! She was super all around, just a perfect seller and a nice DoA person!

13. I bought a yo-SD Lillie from Leadora. She was extremely pleasant to deal with, great communication, and a fast shipper. The doll was wrapped very carefully for shipping and arrived exactly as described. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks! :D

14. I got some keny eyes from leadora, which arrived safe and sound today :) she was very friendly to deal with and informed me of when the item was shipped out. Thanks for the transaction!

15. Leadora took part in my Soom Lami split. She made payments promptly and communication was great. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks for participating in my split, I'm glad you like the horns! ^^

16. I bought a pair of Volks boots from Leadora, and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction! She asked a fair price, shipped lightening fast, and the boots were packed well and look like new! I would not hesitate to buy from her again!

17. Purchased a pair of Ai hands from Leadora.

Communication was great, Fast shipping, and great packaging. Leadora is a pleasure to deal with and I hope to have a reason to shop with her again in the future :)

18. Leadora bought my FL Chiwoo and the transaction went smooth. Thank you for adopting the little one! You were wonderful to work with.

19. Leadora participated in my Soom Trachy split! Excellent member, paid promptly and kept good communication. We split the outfit between ourselves, and I hope she enjoys her half as much as I enjoyed working with her! Excellent work, thank you!

20. I've bought my first BJD from Leadora. She's very nice and kind person,always answered quickly for my letters and shipped my girl very fast.It's a great pleasure to have business with her!:)