1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leadora

Jun 3, 2006

1. [h=2][/h]I purchased the dolomi outfit from Leodora. The communication was very great, she answered always prompt and sent the item very quickly. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much. =)

2. got a set of eyes let me say the picture didnt do them justice they are perfect and look lovely in my boy. they cam fast and quick im so happy ^^

3. i buyd a soom outfit from her, good contact, and really quick with sending the stuff.

thank you verry much

4. I bought a pair of Soom TG hooves from Leadora...she was a GEM!!! (No pun intended!) The hooves arrived quickly and were beautifully and safely packaged!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I bought a 6-7' wig from Leadora shipping and communication were excellent! Thank you again!! :)

6. Did a trade everything went smooth as silk/

7. I was part of Leadora's Soom Marl split. She was wonderful to deal with - let me do a longer layaway than originally planned for the group, was prompt with replies, super fast with shipping and extremely well packed too. I would join another split run by her anytime!

8. I joined Leadora's Soom Marl split. She was a pleasure to communicate with, provided prompt updates on the status of the split, and shipped very quickly once everything arrived. I would definitely recommend her!

9. bought an adorable little Catsy doll from Leadora. Comunication was perfect answered all my many many questions. Shipped quickly and safely. She came with lots of tiny extras was was awesome. I really love this doll thank you so much. Flawless transaction.

10. I just love buying stuff from Leadora--she fun, professional and pleasant, ships fast and well and is generally a treat to work with! I bought a Topaz head from her and she included the certificate, which I thought was very nice she she is keeping the body for another project. Will gladly do more business with her!

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I just completed a transaction for a pair of Soom eyes from Leadora. Communication was very pleasant and the package was sent out promptly after I paid. They arrived in perfect condition and I'm very happy. Would definitely recommend working with this seller. ^_^ Thank you!

12. I had a great and a splendid transaction with Leadora. I bought a Teenie Gem Keny, and i can't be more happy with it. The communication was friendly and excellent, the doll arrives safely and well packaged.
      Thank you so much! Highly recommended.

13. I bought a pair of eyeco eyes from Leadora! She was very pleasant to deal with. Shipping was fast and well packaged. I would highly recommend her! Thanks again, Leadora.

14. I bought a Yo-tenshi body from Leadora ^^ Everything went wonderfully and I'm so happy my girl's finally complete. Thank you!!

15. Leadora and I did a split for the Soom Female Free Choice event and she was wonderful, she did all the hard work (she was the one who put in the order, and then sent on the body to me once it arrived at her place). Everything was repacked perfectly, and she was so much fun to talk to while we waited for it to arrive; just a pleasure all around. I highly recommend her!

16. Just finished a GREAT transaction with Leadora! I purchased a Papi Yo head :) Prompt and friendly communication followed by fast mailing and good communication about tracking etc. Wonderful! The head came quickly and was packaged very well. She even added the little wig which she had disclosed as being kitty kissed but in fact it was in better shape then I had imagined. LOL She even included replacement ribbons! That was so kind!!!! I would recommend her highly and would enter into another transaction with out hesitation!
      Thanks you!!!

17. I took part in a split run by Leadora for a Soom Nodia wig. Communication was always prompt, and she shipped the wig quickly after I had paid the shipping. It was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend her!

18. I purchased a Soom Marl from Leadora. She was quick to respond, friendly, and even held the doll for me when others had inquired about splitting her. She shipped promptly and packaged her very well.
      I would be happy to buy from her again!

Thanks Leadora! <3

19. Leadora participated in my GO.
      She is a wonderful participant; replied to all PMs really quickly and sent all payments in really quickly too!
      Thank you!

20. Leadora bought a DDII body from me. She is a lovely, patient buyer!!