1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LeatherBee

Jan 3, 2010

1. I almost forgot to make a feedback thread for myself, but here goes. If you ever buy something from me or sell me something, I'd love some feedback. Thanks!~

2. LeatherBee purchased one standard and one custom-design fur wig from me, and was a perfect customer. Friendly and clear communication while we were discussing the custom style, prompt payment, and was kind enough to let me know when the wigs arrived, as requested. An A+ transaction, thank you!

3. LeatherBee bought a pair of SD boots from me :} the transaction was perfect. Fast payment, great communication, a great buyer! Thanks again!

4. LeatherBee bought a T-shirt from me and was really easy to deal with. Fast payment, kind and great comminucation and even let me know when it was arrived! Highly recommanded! ^^

5. LeatherBee bought a Venitu head from me and it was aboslutely perfect deal ^^ Very kind communication, fast payment and let me know when the package arrived. I can just recommend this reliable buyer. :)