1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LeeAnnB

Apr 11, 2007

1. I just had a great transaction with LeeAnnB I bought her MSD Doolheart red boots, and she shipped them fast with no extra charge, took only two days! great communication too!! thanks!!!

2. Quick payment, great communication- A great buyer!!! really great person!!! Thanks again!!!:)

3. I have bought from and sold to LeeAnnB over the years and each and every transaction has been perfect.

:)

4. LeeAnnB commissioned some pieces from me. She was a pleasure to work with and incredibly patient. Thanks so much LeeAnnB!!!

5. I just completed a commission for LeeAnnB and it couldn't have gone more pleasantly! Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. She was just a joy to deal with from start to finish.

Thank you!

6. I bought a cute pair of Mio jeans for Leeann. The transaction was wonderful, and they arrived very quickly and exceptionally well packaged. Thanks very much! :)

7. LeeAnnB purchased a re-ment room box from me and was an excellent buyer! She paid super fast and was always friendly in communication! I highly recommend her! ^_^

8. I am sorry that I will have to report flakey feedback here. LeeAnnB messaged me and commissioned me to do tattoo work on one of her boys back in June. After some extensive PMs back and forth, we agreed on a price, and communication was great at first. LeeAnn told me she would ship her boy the Thursday of that week. She disappeared for over a month. I was very worried about her so I tried to get in contact with her. No response. I put up a paging thread a month or so later and the mods told me that because no money was exchanged, the paging thread was not necessary and I could only come here to leave the negative feedback. I've contacted her periodically since August (I know, way too long!) and have received nothing but silence. I know she has been on the forum, posted, and done other things since then. I have no idea why she stopped communicating with me or why she flaked on the deal. I hope that others, especially customizers, are careful of her as giving her a slot on my commissions list locked others out of getting their dolls done and I lost some potential business.

9. LeeAnnB bought an item of clothing from me and was great to deal with. Fast payment and good communication - would be happy to deal with again. Thanks! :)

10. I am giving super awesome amazing feedback to LeeAnnB! I bought an Iplehouse nYID Bianca on layaway and the transaction went beautifully <3. She had amazing communication, and even called the post office twice to question why their shipping was taking so long! The doll arrived in beautiful condition, excellently packed, and she even threw in some extra clothes! I would HIGHLY recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much!

11. LeeAnn purchased an JID outfit from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the outfit arrived. Great transaction! Thank you!

12. I bought some awesome Iplehouse leggings from LeeAnn, they arrived super fast and in mint condition. Thanks so much! :)

13. LeeAnn let me purchase an Iplehouse Jacket, It is Great, was well packaged & came through really fast ( I love Canadian post its so fast!) Great communications, She is a star!

14. I bought multiple items from LeeAnnB and not only did she give me a great deal on the items but she also included tons a very nice extras! The package arrived so fast it was unbelievable and everything was packed so nicely. Highly recommend her!

15. I purchased a super pretty lingerie set from LeeAnnB.
      She packed it very nicely and it arrived quickly.
      Friendly and prompt replies, I will gladly buy from again :)

16. GREAT shoes , Love em and ty so much again :)

17. I purchased a black sweater and black pants from LeeAnnB and I couldn't be more pleased! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the clothing was in top-notch shape! I would definitely buy from LeeAnnB again! Thank you!!

18. I purchased some Iple clothing and I am super duper happy !
      I am a repeat customer and will continue to purchase from LeeAnnB.
      You are totally awesome hehe

19. I bought a doll hat from LeeAnnB. She shipped quickly, it arrived super fast, incredibly well packaged and just as described. Thank you!