Feedback for Leech

Mar 13, 2007

1. Just what it says... :)

2. I purchased an SS Yder head from Leech, she was very kind and kept an open line of communication. The head immediate was shipped quickly and was as described. It was an excellent transaction. :D :D :D :D :D

3. I purchased a SDF Abadon from Leech and the transaction was smooth, friendly, and shipping was super fast. Thank you for the lovely boy :D Leech also has cute hair!

4. I purchased a Soom Amber from Leech. She was nice enough to allow me to put her on layaway. Communication was always prompt and friendly. She acknowledged each of my payments, answered all my questions, and provided requested photos of the doll and doll parts. When I finished paying off Amber, she shipped her quickly. She was packaged very well and arrived safe and sound.

I couldn't be happier with the entire transaction! I highly recommend Leech and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so very much! :D

5. I sold an outfit to Leech. It was a perfect transaction! I'd love to deal with Leech again. Thank you so much.

6. I sold a YID body to Leech ant it was an excellent transaction. Thank you very much. :)