1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LEELOO

Dec 11, 2006

1. Purchased items from the following members and transactions were all positive and I recommend these sellers:) :

CreamyJade
      Meguone
      farin
      luvje0rdie
      0yiyayiyayo0
      tempurashrimp
      St. James
      nancy_schroeder_ca
      Catdancer
      chiron2
      Angie2Insana
      Sterling
      hoobear
      timchener
      Marsh
      miyukidolfie
      Elysion gear
      xanthe_roses
      Azurielle
      Lachlana
      Adriel
      Achsfan
      wannabehokage
      Milka
      cachick
      suryaslight
      ginarolo
      rillystar
      blanki
      TheSaint
      wonton
      Dutchgirl
      ranmanekineko
      bittenbefore
      cherrystreetsera
      Vaith
      bperry042
      ocean-girl
      Shortie
      Sylphide
      darkmothflame
      bloomlikewinter
      pei

2. I've sold a Soo head,perfect transaction, good communication and fast payment! A nice person to deal with!!

3. I've sold a BW Vampire Shiwoo head with make-up at Leeloo. Very fast payment and very good transaction. She's very kind and what a lovely person :D !!! I recommend her to everybody !!!

4. Sold a BW El to Leeloo. Wonderful person to deal with. Payment was quickly and communcation was great. Highly recommended!
      Thank you very much!

5. Leeloo was an awesome buyer! She commissioned a custom harem set from me--smooth transaction, great communication and quick payment--an all-around pleasure! :) I'd do business with her anytime! Enjoy the set!

6. I did a comission for Leeloo! Definetly a great buyer! She kept great communication and paid quickly! highly recommended!!!:)

7. Leeloo adopted my Red from me. She paid quickly and was a dream to work with! She was so patient while I tried to find a box to ship him in. I HIGHLY recommend her! :)

8. Leloo is a very friendly buyer and I hope to have a business with her again!

9. Absolutely fantastic transaction with Leeloo. Prompt, friendly communications, super-speedy payment.

Thanks!

10. I just had a wonderful transaction with Leeloo. She bought a chainmail top from me, and paid very quickly. I hope to do business with her again. :)

Thanks Leeloo!

11. Leeloo was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much! *5 stars* :)

12. Leeloo is wonderful to deal with. She purchased items from me ..paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.

13. Had a great transaction with Leeloo, she bought my 60 cm girl body, paid lightening fast, super buyer thanks so much!

14. Leeloo bought a doll from me and it was such a pleasant transaction. A very nice gal who paid quickly and communicated beautifully. She is a true doll lover and an asset to the doll community:] Come back anytime toots:)

15. Leeloo bought my Efldoll Adel. I was a perfect transaction! Her communication was super!

16. Sold jewelry to Leeloo and everything went smoothly! Speedy communications and prompt payment. :) Thank you!

17. Leeloo was such a pleasure to deal with! She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived! She is an excellent buyer and I couldn't ask for more! Thank you so much again! :)

18. Leeloo has purchase a Cheongsam from me. Her paying was fast^^
      And she is very kind and nice.

19. Mary Anne bought my Dollstown Soph. She is a wonderful buyer to deal with. Perfect communication, fast payment and a smooth international transaction. :) :) :)

20. leeloo bought an elf yder from me and was so pleasant to deal with and very friendly. would recommend!