1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leenah

Mar 6, 2009

1. Here's my feedback thread. You know what to do. :apirate:

Thank you!

2. Leenah bought a zip-up hoodie from me. She paid fast and was prompt to tell me when she received it. Awesome transaction. Highly recommended! :thumbup

3. I participated in an Iplehouse GO that Leenah had. It went smoothly and she was very professional about everything. I would definitely work with her again. Thanks! :)

4. Bought a Iplehouse wig from Leenah. Fast, friendly, great communication! A pleasure to to do buisness with! :)

5. Sorry for the delay to post. I just notice that you picked up the package by tracking the number:) Leenah purchased Suiseiseki fullset from me. She was very lovely and friendly to communicate. She paid promptly as she promised and gave me the feedback as soon as she picked up the package. I'm very glad to deal with her and she is really a sweat person. Thank you very much ^ ^

6. Leenah bought a SD Soom wig from me, excellent transaction throughout, great communication and she paid right away. Leenah is a sweet person to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell to in the future :)

Thanks!!

7. Leenah joined my WW group order.
      Leenah was patient throughout the waiting period, prompt payment, and good communication.

I'd be happy to have Leenah in my GO again :)
      Thanks!

8. I bought a little dollheart outfit from Leenah and the transaction was a breeze - and the outfit is just the cutest little thing... i would highly recommend Leenah and can honestly say she is to be trusted :aheartbea

9. Leenah brought some glass eyes from me. She was fast with payment. Wonderful communication. Smooth transaction. I highly recommend her. Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!

10. A very good experience!!! She´s agreeable, rapid in the payments and communicative. I recommend her totally. Thanks ^^

11. Leenah bought my Angelina Jolie MnM head. Fast payment and great communication, an all around flawless transaction :D Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy her!

12. Leenah commissioned me for a faceup on her SoulKid Katie.A. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'd recommend her to anyone. I'd be happy to do business with Leenah again anytime. :)

13. i purchased an angelina jolie head from leenah and jolie came through perfect.
      leenah wrapped my package beautiful and was a delight to deal with - i would highly recomend leenah to everyone
      thank you so much i love her
      xxxx

14. I was in Leenah's Allison Harvard Minimee GO. Through this whole time she has been kind and always updated with news. I couldn't ask for a better GO leader.

Thank you ^^

15. I was also in Leenah's Allison Harvard MNM GO. It was my first time participating in a MNM GO and as far as I'm concerned she did a fantastic job. ^^

16. I joined Leenah's Allison Harvard MNM GO as well. This was my first expirience with a MNM order, and everything went smoothly n__n~ Leenah is friendly, patient and understanding. My head was well packed and arrived quickly. Overall, a great GO leader! I would definitely deal with Leenah again.

17. very good buyer!she did a short layaway and payed it fast!i would sell her stuff again when i can!she is just absolutely fantastic!^__^

18. Leenah bought a SD13 doll from me and the transaction went smoothly:) Definitely a good buyer!!
      Thanks again!!

19. Perfect transaction with Leenah from whom I purchased a MNF Chloe. Shipping was fast and communication was great. An excellent seller. Thank you!!

20. I purchased an MNF Juri 2010 event head from Leenah. She's a great seller! Had a perfect transaction. She shipped quickly, even though it was snowing really heavily at the time. My item arrived safe & secure. I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks, Leenah! :)