1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leenikins

Nov 27, 2009

1. Please post feedback for me, here :3

<3

2. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Leenikins. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. I sold Felix Brownie to Leenikins, she was realy nice to deal with, payd fast, and was really patient :)
      :aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea

4. Sold a head to Leenikins, and it was a thoroughly pleasant experience. Great communication, fast payment and she let me know when it arrived! Would not hesitate to do business with her again!

5. Took part in Leenikins Soom Minette Split.
      An absolute wonder to deal with. Fast responses to PMs and a really friendly person. Would definitely buy from again!

A++++++

Thanks again Sweetie xxx

6. I entered into a tradewith Leenikins which went great! She shipped when agreed, let me know when everything arrived and had great communication. Over all it was great experince! Thanks so much!

Rei

7. Late feedback is late! But it's here none the less!
      I also took part in the Minette split. She sent quick mails and let me know as soon as problems arose, and then went away.

Thanks so much! :D