Feedback for Legend

May 12, 2009

1. Hi! If you have done transaction with me, please, leave your feedback. Thanks!

My feedback on russian bjd-forum. *^^*

2. Legend is a very talanted doll "doctor" and an amazing person. She helped me restringing my dolls. How she is dealing with them is trully amazing >___<

3. Legend is a very good master! :)

4. Legend has made a sustained and more mobile belongs to me SlippingElf Mina. It is a real doctor for the dolls!

5. Legend is really very goog dolls' doctor!!!

6. Legend is the best doll doctor! It's so nice to know that if something wrong with your doll Legend will help you! <3

7. Legend is the best doll doctor ever! She is very nice and friendly person ^^

8. Wonderful master! )))

9. Legend is our beloved doll master, creator and doctor. She is very crafted and talented person, who can make wonders with your doll...

10. Legend is very talented person and good master of dolls! :)

11. Legend very kind and friendly. The excellent master - the best doll doctor!!!

12. wonderful buyer, fast payment and good communication very lovely and kind person , recommended AAAA++++ thanks!

13. legend bought a Narae from me and was great to deal with. Perfect! :-D

14. I had 2 wonderful transactions with legend.
      legend was a fantastic buyer!
      always super quick payment & great communication!!
      never forgot to let me know when the dolls arrived!!!!
      highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!
      thanks, legend! *^_^*

15. Legend bought my dollshe saint. All went perfect! She is a lovely buyer. I would highly recommend her.

16. Legend bought a Domuya Fin from me - it was a really great transaction! Legend is a wonderful buyer, very good communication and payment was right on schedule :)
      Definitely recommended, she is lovely to deal with!
      Thank you Legend!

17. Legend bought some doll parts from me. She was very nice and friendly to communicate. Very fast payment and kindly let me know when she pick up the package. I highly commend her as a great buyer. Thank you very much ^ ^

18. Legend face-upped my Brandon Lee minimee. The result is absolutely fantastic!
      I will definitely ask her for more help in future!

19. Legend purchased my Husky; she was a true pleasure to deal with, fast payer, lovely communication. Thank youuuU!!

20. Legend bought a Soom Onyx from me. Her communication was excellent and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with!

~MidnightPariah