1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Legend

May 12, 2009

1. Hi! If you have done transaction with me, please, leave your feedback. Thanks!

My feedback on russian bjd-forum. *^^*

2. Legend is a very talanted doll "doctor" and an amazing person. She helped me restringing my dolls. How she is dealing with them is trully amazing >___<

3. Legend has made a sustained and more mobile belongs to me SlippingElf Mina. It is a real doctor for the dolls!

4. wonderful buyer, fast payment and good communication very lovely and kind person , recommended AAAA++++ thanks!

5. legend bought a Narae from me and was great to deal with. Perfect! :-D

6. I had 2 wonderful transactions with legend.
      legend was a fantastic buyer!
      always super quick payment & great communication!!
      never forgot to let me know when the dolls arrived!!!!
      highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!
      thanks, legend! *^_^*

7. Legend bought my dollshe saint. All went perfect! She is a lovely buyer. I would highly recommend her.

8. Legend bought a Domuya Fin from me - it was a really great transaction! Legend is a wonderful buyer, very good communication and payment was right on schedule :)
      Definitely recommended, she is lovely to deal with!
      Thank you Legend!

9. Legend bought some doll parts from me. She was very nice and friendly to communicate. Very fast payment and kindly let me know when she pick up the package. I highly commend her as a great buyer. Thank you very much ^ ^

10. Legend face-upped my Brandon Lee minimee. The result is absolutely fantastic!
      I will definitely ask her for more help in future!

11. Legend purchased my Husky; she was a true pleasure to deal with, fast payer, lovely communication. Thank youuuU!!

12. Legend bought a Soom Onyx from me. Her communication was excellent and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with!

~MidnightPariah

13. Legend bought my zaoll muse from. The transaction and communication went very smooth. She came to pick the doll up in Amsterdam, and it was a pleasure to meet up with her ^^
      I had a great time, and it was wonderfull to actually see the happy reaction of the new owner. :3

14. Legend bought a soom doll from me and everything went smoothly. Very wonderful and sweet person to deal with. Timely payment and great communication. Thank you for a great transaction! <3

15. Another great 3 deals with Legend!
      BEST OF the BEST buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      always friendly, kind & polite
      great pleasure to talk to her!!!!!!!!!!!!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the dolls.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: please forgive this late feedback :-)

16. Legend is a very polite and very communicative buyer. She bought a doll head from me and informed you rightaway when the head arrived. thank you very much. HIghly recommended.

17. Legend is a pleasure to deal with. She bought a Puki faceplate from me and, even though it seemed to get lost in the mail, then returned to me, was shipped again... she was always very patient and understanding.

Highly recommended! Thanks, Legend ^^

18. I sold a SOOM Sard to Legend. She did layaway and sent every payment on time as she promised. She was really kind and our communication was wonderful. Highly commend her. Good buyer ~!

19. Legend is a FANTASTIC BUYER!
      always pleasure to deal with her!
      BEST of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      thank you, Legend~ ^___^

20. Legend purchased Vesuvia from me and this is our 3rd transactions with each other. She was very trustworthy on every payment she sent. They were all on time as she promised during the layaway. And I was very happy to communicate with her too. She is a lovely person and made the deal very pleasant. Thank you so much ^ ^