1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lei Xing

May 31, 2007

1. If I've had a transaction with you please leave some feedback here. Thank you in advance! n_n

2. Lei Xing was wonderful to deal with! They paid in a timely manner and was patient with my slow shipping.

3. I sold pair of eyes to Lei Xing, and it was perfect transaction! Very fast shipping, great communication and lovely person ^^

4. I sold a pair of Mystic eyes to Lei Xing. Communication was good and payment prompt. Highly recommended!

5. she bought a doll wig from me! fast payment! awesome buyer!

6. I commissioned Lei Xing for some chibi drawings and I cannot say enough good things about the quality of the pictures that I received. She was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for some adorable chibis of their dolls. Thank you again so much, I really love the drawings!! ^__^

7. I commissioned a couple chibi from Lei Xing and she was crazy fast :XD: Would definately do business with her again!

8. I've commissioned a ridiculous amount of chibis (over 20 at least) from Lei Xing and she's always worked quickly, made sure they were what I wanted and was just generally awesome. I have never been disappointed in any of the art I've bought from her. I have every intention of doing business with her again.

9. Commissioned some chibis from Lei Xing, and not only is her work ridiculously fantastic, she's also friendly, professional, and quick with communication. Did I mention the artwork made of awesome? Wonderful work, and I hope to commission her again in the future. :)

10. Lei Xing did a commission for me, and I would not hesitate to work with her again. Excellent communication and absolutely fabulous work. =)

11. I commissioned a bunch of chibis from Lei Xing and I couldn't be happier with the results. She captured their personalities perfectly, she was great about working times and so friendly. I will definitely be back for more because I love them so much <3

12. I commissioned a set of chibi's from Lei Xing, she's an absolute delight to do business with and her artwork is fantastic, I love them so much.
      I'd definitely do business with her again ^^

13. Lei Xing did a commission of chibis for me and I'm delighted with the results. She is so great to work with and the chibis are fantastic! :XD: She does an awesome job.

14. Lei Xing bought eyes from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction, she paid super fast and has excellent comunication. Thanks!!

15. Lei Xing did a comission for me. It was finished incredibly fast, and I just love it! Also great communication! I will definetly comission Lei again!:D

16. I just commissioned a few chibis from Lei Xing and they turned out awesome <3 She worked incredibly quickly and captured the characters perfectly.

Am definitely planning to commission more in the future ;)

17. Had another excellent transaction with Lei Xing. =)

18. Commissioned Lei Xing to do some Chibis for me. Her work is excellent, fast, and kept very good communication with me! Highly Recommend. :)

19. Lei Xing was part of a group order I hosted, great communication, quick payment, would deal with again! Thank you!

20. Commissioned Lei Xing for a couple chibi she made it fast and beautifully im very pleased!!