1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leikokimi

Apr 7, 2011

1. Leave some feedback from any transactions with leikokimi (me)!! Thanks!

2. Leikokimi bought a doll from me, the transaction was amazing she payed right on time and was very sweet!! She let me know when he arrived to her and overall she is a great buyer!!

3. Leikokimi ordered a custom hoodie from me, she was very patient and understanding when an issue came about~ I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :)

4. Leikokimi purchased some MSD clothes from me. She is very friendly and the payment came in super fast! Wonderful communications and a perfect transaction! She also let me know when the items arrived. Great buyer, highly recommended!!!!

5. Leikokimi participated in my very first GO. Communication was excellent and all payments were made promptly. I would gladly work with Leikokimi again. Thank you!

6. I purchased a doll from Leikokimi. Communication was quick and she was very friendly and answered all questions I had. She kept me updated and let me know when she shipped. The doll was packed very well and shipped quickly. She even gave me a free dress. I highly recommend her. :)

7. Leikokimi ordered a custom hoodie from me and was extremely wonderful and patient as she ordered during my hiatus (my sewing machine was broken). Great to work with and super friendly! Thanks!

8. I bought LTF Juri13 faceplate from Leikokimi and couldn't be happier. she always responded within a day of PMs, shipping was quick and her packing was excellent. Definitely a trusted and recommended seller!

9. I bought a MNF Mirwen head from her. She answers quickly everytime and shipped the head to an artist for me :) -> even quickly! I can recommend her!!!^^

10. Leikokimi bought my Esthy Peroth body, and I couldn't be happier! Payment was swift, communication was great and pleasant, and they let me know as soon as the body arrived and that all was well.
      Absolutely recommend Leikokimi any day!
      Thanks so much! :chocoberry

11. I bought a Fairyland Littlefee 2014 NF faceplate from Leikokimi. I asked for a verification photo (with my name next to the faceplate) and she supplied it very quickly! Once the payment went through, she shipped the faceplate and it arrived within a couple days, which was a wonderful thing to come home to (especially since my new pastels are here!) Shipping was quick and the faceplate and magnet were very /very/ carefully packaged. I am so happy with this transaction and highly recommend Leikokimi!!!!

12. Feedback Positive :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar Leikokimi bought my Feeple60's body. Perfect transaction : very good communication, very fast payment and he warned me the good reception. I recommend Leikokimi for your future transaction !

13. I purchased a little monica little Kliff from Leikokimi!

Communication was wonderful and shipping was amazingly fast. He was perfectly fine with holding a doll for a couple days for me, and even though I ended up not using the layaway I asked for, he was perfectly accepting of it. The doll was as described and I absolutely love it. I was even sent little bonus gifts, original packaging, certificates, pictures... I very much appreciated the extra care in the sale and would absolutely buy again.

14. A+++ for Leikokimi!

Leikokimi purchased a doll from me and I cannot say enough good things about her. Communication was excellent, she paid fast and was a kind and sweet throughout the process. Leikokimi is a real asset to the DOA Marketplace. Thank you so very much! ~Gus

15. Leikokimi bought a pair of shoes from me. The transaction was smooth, her communication was great, and she was so pleasant. Thank you so much! ^_^

16. Leikokimi purchased a doll head from me and the entire transaction was wonderful! She was very sweet and forgiving when I miscalculated shipping costs, the entire purchase went smoothly and communication was excellent! 110% recommend for any future transactions anyone may have with her! ~ Thank you!!

17. I purchased a MiniFee Tika from @Leikokimi
      Everything went super smooth. The doll shipped fast, was as described, and they were great to work with! Thanks so much! :)

18. I bought a Dollshe Amanda Fashion doll from Leikokimi. She shipped her out the next day and I got her today (2 days later!) Wow! I wish all sellers could be like Leikokimi. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much for the free gifts!