1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leilan

Jun 25, 2012

1. Hello :)
      This is my feedback thread, if I had a transaction with you, feel free to post here and leave your opinion about it ~
      Thank you :3

2. I sold a Soom Bygg Starlight Prince to Leilan and it was a very pleasant transaction. Payment was quick and communication very friendly, she let me know as soon as the doll arrived to her. I would love to do a transaction with Leilan again, definitely recommend her as a buyer!

Thank you!

3. Leilan bought a PKF Zoe from me on the marketplace and I would definitively recommend her as a buyer! She was very fast in her communication and was very kind and friendly. She was fast in paying and told me when the doll arrived.

It was a pleasure doing business with her! :)
      Thank you Leilan!

4. Leilan ordered four fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

5. Purchased a Feeple 65 body from Leilan and the transaction was perfect! Leilan shipped the package the next day - much faster than I expected! - and the body arrived in a week. Excellent packaging, excellent condition, I am so pleased! Leilan was also very friendly and courteous in all communications. Would definitely recommend Leilan and would happily buy from again in the future. Thanks again for a great purchase! :)

6. I bought a Minifee Nanuri'14 head from Leilan! :) She is very kind and very patient! The head was packed super safe and she also left me a lovely note:) I would highely recommend her to others :D

7. I bought a SOOM head from Leilan.
      She shipped very quickly after receiving my payment and the heads arrived faster and safely.
      It was a very pleasant transaction. Thank you very much!

8. Leilan sold me a Soulkids body. It was well packaged and good as new! Matched the head like a charm. I'd definitely reccomend and do business again