1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leishaj777

May 28, 2012

1. I purchased an MNF Chloe from Leishaj777 :) She is absolutely wonderful to deal with, prompt responses and fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you for such a pleasant transaction ~ :kitty2

2. Leeshaj777 sold me an SD lace dress. Prompt replies to PMs, quick shipping and a lovely person all around! I'd do business again!

3. Leisha is great buyer :) Swift communication and payment! A total sweetheart as well!

4. Leisha purchased a Minifee Juri 08 from me. She was on time with all her layaway payments and was very vocal in letting me know when she would be sending her payment. Good buyer, thanks!

5. Leisha purchased an SD/MSD size necklace from me. Her communication was great and her payment was fast! She also let me know as soon as it arrived. Awesome buyer A++++. Would definitely do business with her again! :)

6. Every DoA buyer should be like leisha777, who purchased a pair of Feeple Rona heads from me. Punctual layaway payments, friendly correspondence, and a completely wonderful experience. I would recommend her without hesitation and would deal with her again! Thanks so much!

7. leisha777 bought a El-SS head from me. A very nice and friendly buyer. =D Replies to PMs promptly and makes payment on time. Definitely recommended! Thanks so much again~ <3

8. I bought some minifee sized shorts from leishaj777 and she was super sweet to deal with! I would definitely buy from or sell to her anytime!!

9. I bought a minifee juri from Leishaj777. She was so friendly, so understanding and caring of my concerns, so quick to answer any of my many questions :0). She posted her super quickly. My juri arrived super well packed and I am so happy about that :0). She is beyond my expectations, such a fantastic doll, a dream come true :0). Awesome seller and transaction :0), thank you so much again for everything :0)

10. i bought some msd items from leishaj777,really lovely seller,shipped items quickly and arrived in good condition,perfect transaction! :)

11. Leisha bought my Delf Miyu on a layaway. Great communication, paid payments on time. Excellent buyer. She was friendly and it was a pleasure to work with her.

12. I sold MNF Jeans and couple of legging to Leishaj777~ Great communication~ very friendly :) Everything went super easy and fast~! Thank you~~~

13. I purchased Leisha's Delf Miyu on a (VERY) short layaway! I could not have been happier with the whole thing; Miyu was sent so well packed that I could have drop kicked the box and no harm would have possibly come to the doll. She also came with some BEAUTIFUL extras, namely some gorgeous urethane eyes and a pair of amazing boots.

I would buy from Leisha again in a flat second, she's definitely one of the A+++ Gold Star sellers here on Den of Angels!

14. I just bought a Delf girl body (type I) from Leishaj777.

Leishaj777 is a great seller! She's friendly, communicates quickly and answers questions. She's also very reliable.

Leishaj777 promised to ship out my purchase the next day after I paid, and she did so. The parcel arrived safe and sound, with all pieces individually wrapped in a smaller box, which was then put inside a slightly larger box for extra protection. Nothing chipped or cracked during transit.

I'm really pleased with this transaction, and would be happy to buy from Leishaj777 again.

Thank you! :D

15. I sold a Feeple 60 Body to Leishaj777 on layaway, and the whole transaction went great from start to finish. Great buyer with wonderful communication...couldn't ask for better :)

16. I bought a Feeple Rona/F60 hybrid on layaway from Leishaj777 but ended up paying her off earlier than expected. As soon as I sent Leisha the last payment she packed her up and shipped her on the same day! I could not have asked for a better seller. Also, communication was perfect. Thank you so much for the extras and thanks for this transaction.

I would DEFINITELY buy from Leishaj777 again.

17. Leisha participated in my MakoEyes G.O.

Payment and communication were prompt and she is very friendly and easy to work with. I would be delighted to do business with her again!

Thank you so much again for joining!

18. I bought a Luts Dreaming El head from Leisha and she was awesome to work with! Great communication and she shipped super fast! Definitely a dream to work with! Thank you!!

19. Leishaj joined my most recent Leeke World GO. She was great to work with, paid promptly and let me know what ever she needed in a timely manner. I would gladly do business with her again!~ ^^

20. leishaj777 bought a guppykisses shirt from me for mnf and was wonderful to deal with as always ^_^ Thanks!