1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leishaj777

May 28, 2012

1. Recently bought a wig from leishaj777 and everything went swimmingly! Great communication, super fasting shipping, and gorgeous item :) Greatly recommend her and would love to buy from her again <3

2. Sold a customised handmade furwig to leishaj777. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. She sold me a MNF Celine! :) Communication was perfect, shipped very fast, and she even involved some freebies! I love my new doll! Thank you!

4. Leishaj777 put my Limho Mono on layaway. She paid when she said she would and was so friendly throughout the entire transaction. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thanks for the great transaction!

5. I bought a Minifee Woosoo head from Leishaj77. The transaction went very smoothly. Communication was great, shipping was fast, the item was very well packed. She even included great freebies. This was my first marketplace transaction and I was a bit nervous but Leisha put my fears to rest immediately. I highly recommend her. Thank you for everything!

6. Leishaj777 bought some pants from me and the transaction went very nicely! She was quick with payment and communication. Definitely recommend this buyer!

7. Leishaj777 bought some MSD underwear and was a great buyer! Got back to me quickly, paid quickly and let me know when the underwear had arrived! A neat, fast transaction :DThank you so much Leisha!

8. Leishaj77 bought some SD size items from me. She asked me to hold the items for a few days to which I said that was fine, she paid on the day she said she would and let me know when the items got there. She is a great buyer!

9. leishaj777 bought a pair of SD boy shoes from me. Communication was quick and friendly and she paid when she said she would. She also let me know when the shoes got to her. A lovely transaction overall. :)

10. Leisha bought some SD clothes from me. Paid quickly and I would definitely sell to her again :)

11. Leishaj777 purchased a couple items from my shop. Leishaj777 paid quickly, had great communication and was very easy to work with! Thanks! ^-^

12. I bought a 2013 Juri head from Leishaj777, and she was wonderful to work with! She was very accommodating to my special request, and kept me informed throughout. Thanks again!

13. I bought a MNF body from leishaj777. The communication was great, she was lovely to deal with, very helpful, she shipped quickly and everything was well packed and exactly as described. Thank you so much!

14. I bought a Moe line MNF Mirwen from leishaj777. I'm so happy with my new girl, the friendly communication and fast shipping. Thank you:)

15. Bought a NS skin Rheia head and tan minifee body from leishaj777 and the transaction was great! Items were packed very well and just as described. She even included a gift! Would definitely do business with again.

16. Bought three pairs of shorts from this seller. Everything went smoothly and wonderfuly. Such a great seller.

17. Purchased two dolls and some clothing on layaway. Prompt, easy to work with, and always communicative. Thanks so much!

18. leishaj777 purchased 2 charcoal colored wigs from me. She paid promptly and also let me know when the wigs arrived, as soon as she was able to. ^__^ I would definitely do business with her again and I hope you enjoy the wigs! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

19. I sold a FL Minifee Rheia head to leishaj777 and she was very pleasant and let me know as soon as she got the package! <3 She paid quickly and was always very friendly. I would definitely do business with her again.

20. Leishaj777, Thanks a lot, for luts tiny delf Gretel sale! She is beautiful!