1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leishaj777

May 28, 2012

1. purchased some clothing from Leisha, fantastic transaction, I appreciated the great communication and the items arrived just as described.

A++

2. I sold a doll head to Leishaj777 on layaway, she was nice and lovely, always paid on time and let me know when the head arrived, a very good buyer, recommand to everyone, thanks again Leishaj777!

3. I bought a sweater from Leishaj777 and she was a fantastic seller - responsive, very patient with me, and shipped the item out promptly. Thank you so much!

4. Sold a Luts Yul on Layway to Leishaj777. She's highly recommended. Payments came always in time. Communication was perfect, friendly and fast responses. Thank you so much for being such a good buyer. :hug:

5. Leishaj777 purchased a SD body from me on layaway. Great buyer with regular payment and wonderful communication! It was an absolute pleasure doing business with her. Highly recommended!!!! Thanks.

6. Purchased a SD body from Leisha777 and everything was Perfect !! Great communication Friendly to work with Fast Shipping ! I Highly recommend Leisha777 as a seller. Thank You :daisy

7. I purchased a Fairyland F60 Celine Elf event head from Leisha, with a short layaway.

Communication was excellent, and she was very pleasant to deal with and I would definitely recommend her as a seller!

Thanks so much for such a wonderful transaction, Leisha!

xoxox

8. Sold Leisha a Chicline body, and she was a perfect buyer! Very friendly, sent her layaway payments promptly, and kept up communication like a dream! Definitely recommend her as a buyer, would do business again in a heartbeat!

9. Leishaj777 purchased a pair on ED eyes from me, and I'm super happy with the transaction! The payment was fast, communication super friendly, I'll be happy to deal with Leishaj777 again anytime. =)

10. I bought a black leekeworld wig from Leishaj777 and everything was great :D very kind, patient and understanding and shipped quickly <3 would happily do business with them again~

11. I bought a Chicline body from her and it was a great transaction! She even paid for priority shipping when it took a little longer than expected to ship. The body is perfect!

12. I just purchased a Minifee Miyu WS with extras from Leishaj777. She was a pleasure to work with and my doll was packed very well. :) Thanks again!! :D

13. Sold a customised handmade fur tail to leishaj777. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

14. She purchased some clothes from me! Fast payment, wonderful to work with. Thanks so much hun! Would definitely recommend.

15. Leishaj777 bought a Feeple60 Miyu head from me and was a darling to work with! She paid on time on a short layaway and was very friendly ^w^ I would sell to her again in a heartbeat! Thank You Leisha <3

16. I sold my Luts Poseidon head to Leishaj77 on a short layaway
      and everything went very smoothly and Leishaj777 was lovely to work with!
      Highly recommend this buyer! :D

17. Leishaj77 ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

18. I purchased an MNF body from Leishaj777, and the transaction was flawless. Leishaj777 was very responsive and super friendly. The body was shipped quickly after payment, and it was packaged well! I'm very happy and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Leishaj777 again. Thank you!

19. I bought a MNF Mika head from Leishaj777 and not only is she very efficient and quick at answering PMs, she is a real sweetheart. Very highly recommended.

20. I bought a Kid Delf head from Leishaj777. Great price, super quick shipping, and overall hassle free. Would definitely buy from again in the future! Thank you so much!