1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for leksa-lucky

Feb 24, 2011

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please leave any feedback here :aheartbea

2. Leksa-lucky bought some MSD clothes from me, she was very nice and paid promptly! I would definitely do business with her again!

3. Leksa-lucky bought msd clothes from me. She let me know when they arrived. Wonderful transaction. I would love to sell to her again!

4. Leksa-lucky bought my MNF Eliya fullset clothing, shoes and wig. She was a delight to work with, and very patient and understanding when the mail was slow. I just hope I get to see pictures of the outfit in use!

5. I sold leksa-lucky-/b] a Dollheart Fer. She paid promptly and was very sweet! We had troubles with the package arriving and she was very patient and pleasant throughout it all! She's a delight to deal with! :D

6. Got a Ante multihead for leksa-lucky.Always very friendly and polite,great communicatioin and speedy payment.Definitely would do business with again.A pleasure to deal with.Thanks for your trust.

7. Leksa-lucky bought a head from me, she paid quickly and was pleasant to deal with. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.
      Thank you and enjoy!

8. Leksa-lucky bought a doll head from me recently. She was a delight to deal with. I would highly recommend her.

9. Leksa-lucky bought an IMDA Modigli from me along with her fullset outfit. She was very polite and communicative, I highly recommend her and would gladly do business with again. A great transaction from beginning to end, I wish all buyers were this nice to work with!

Thank you again!

10. I bought an adorable minifee Seorin head from Leksa-Lucky, And it was an all around perfect transaction!
      Always quick to reply, and even shipped the very next day after payment!
      I would highly recommend her to everyone :aheartbea

11. I bought faceplate from her and I never seen a package arrive in such supperb condition, so well packed I can't
      Believe my eyes. She also been very helpful and the communication are always so smooth, will definitely have more business with her, thank u so much!!!!!

12. leksa-lucky bought a Soom Kivi - Deities of Cats (WS) FULLSET from me. Perfect transaction. Highly recommend this buyer.

13. Leksa-Lucky is a perfect buyer and I recommend her highly. She is friendly, pays quickly, and communicates promptly. I would sell to her again without hesitation!