1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lelei

Sep 14, 2006

1. Hi! If you've bought something from me (or I have from you!) I hope you'll take the time to leave me feedback~ :aheartbea Thank you!

2. I have just had a wonderful transaction with Lelei. I would not hesitate to transact with Lelei again & enjoyed her friendly ethusiasm for BJDs. ^_^

3. I just did a trade with Lelei worth 500.00! Everything went as smooth as clockwork, with excellent communication.
      Thank you!!

Raven

4. Awesome gal:) Great transaction. Highly recommend-friendly and super fast payment. Thanks!
      Di

5. Lovely seller. Gorgeous wig. Super fast shipping. Can't get any better! THANK YOU!

6. SUPER DUPER fast shipping! I mean, wow. Really? Already? Thank you sooooo much for the ADORABLE bunny dress!

7. I had a wonderful transaction a while back with Lelei~ She is a great buyer with prompt payment and communication. n_n

8. Wonderful seller!! I can not recomend her enough! Kept excellent communication and was very understanding with any questions or concerns i had. Not to mention the doll i recieved is stunning! :)

9. Lelei is great to deal with. Very quick communications and super quick to ship.. And great item as described.. Thanks Leili and my girls thank you too, even though they seem to be debating over who gets it!!

10. Hello Lelei,
      Thank you for letting me have one of my dream dolls (who would not have a long list of them) and I am sure Kasumi and Suzuna and Rengemaru will deal extremely well together. THANKS!!

11. Hi Lelei,

Thank you very much for the great transaction with Carol. Great communication, fast payment, and you are wonderful to deal with--a dream buyer!! Seems Carol is very happy and loved in her new home with you :)

12. Thrilled buyer here, fast and friendly communication, fantastic packaging and item

gee, does it get any better??

Seek peace

Carol

13. I purchased my Toppi from Lelei on Saturday and she arrived today! Cute as a button, fab transaction. :D

14. Lelei bought an item from me and was excellent to deal with. She paid quickly and was very friendly ^_^

15. Just had a transaction with Lelei, and she was very friendly, had great communication and was generally nice to work with. ^__^

16. I bought some clothing from Lelei and she is a really great seller. The clothes were neat and clean, and the shipping was fast. We had great communication, which is realy important to me when I'm buying something!
      Thanks again :D

17. I bought some shoes from lelei, and she's a great seller! Fast shipping, and great communication! :)

18. Very good seller~
      Fast shipping and perfect packaging!!!
      Mimi is so cute!!!!

19. I had two good transactions with Lelei back to back ^_^

Firstly, she sold me a wonderful outfit that I really wanted. It arrived very quickly in great shape! Thanks!

And she bought something from me and paid right away.

She's a great trader all around!

20. ~~~~
      Date: 11.01.06
      Item: Sweet Dream Mimi's default outfit
      I was: the buyer
      Member: Lelei
      Comment: Ah, I've always wanted this outfit and now with the help of Lelei, I got a set! THANK-you so much! Fast and Friendly!
      ~~~~