1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lelite

Jul 19, 2008

1. Hi,

If you've had any transactions with me, please leave feedback here. = )

Thank you!
    2. Lelite bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks a lot~m(_ _)m
    3. Lelite bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.
    4. Lelite brought a Latidoll Aida head from me. It was a great transaction. Informed me as soon as it arrived! Would do business with again.
    5. I had the pleasure of selling a fur wig to Lelite. She was quick and friendly in communicating, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Great transaction, thank you!
    6. Lelite bought a pair of Zouks from me. Quick payment and generally great transaction :D
    7. I bought a pair of Dollheart Boots and socks from Lelite. The transaction was good, shipping was quick and the communication was perfect. Would definitely buy from her again.

Thank you very much~
    8. I bought a pair of boots from Lelite ^_^. They got here much faster than anticipated and the whole transaction went very smoothly. She ensured that even though she was away, that my things were shipped before hand ^_^ Thanks so much!
    9. Lelite purchased a pocket watche from me.
      Fast payment, good communication - that's all I need ^^
      Thank you for a pleasant transaction!
    10. I bought an outfit from Lelite- she did not have the outfit with her (she told me right away) so her mother agreed to ship it to me. There was a small delay in shipping (but much shorter than what I expected) I am incredibly happy with the whole transaction~ thank you again!! :D
    11. I bought some fab Leeke shoes from Lelite. Perfect transaction in every way. Thank You!!!
    12. Bought a black wig of natural fiber from Lelite and it was shipped promptly and arrived packaged nicely! It's beautiful, thank you so much~! :3
    13. I bought a bunch of doll clothes from Lelite. She`s a great, friendly and very helpful person. I wouldn`t hesitate to buy from her again.

Thank you! :chocoberry
    14. I bought some Dollshe eyes and Yosd clothes from Lelite. Everything went smoothly, communication was timely and friendly and the items were brilliantly packaged. A very happy customer here. Thank you for a great transaction :fangirl:
    15. Lelite sold me a latidoll prince outfit. The transaction went perfectly! She shipped it fast and kept me up to date, and was also very friendly and very very helpful : ) I would definitely buy from her again!
    16. i could not have had a better experience buying from someone! i bought a Latidoll Rei from her. there were wonderful extras!
      i even asked if she could take some pics of him in a few different wigs, she provided them quickly and was very nice!

great communication!
      great care in packaging him!
      i would totally buy from her again! A++!
    17. Recently purchased a lovely pair of eyes from Lelite, and it was a perfect transaction!
      Great communication, with excellent packing and fast, safe shipping, a pleasure to do business with. Thank you! :) :chocoberry
    18. Lelite purchased a Volks wig from me and was a wonderful buyer. She was quick and friendly in communicating, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Definitly recommend!
    19. I bought a pair of Yo sized panties from Lelite and they fit great! I would definitely buy from Lelite again! :)
    20. Bought a pair of Leeke shoes from Lelite, she was lovely to deal with, and I definitely recommend her!