1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lellytots

Aug 31, 2007

1. I bought a beautiful doll from Lelly and it was just a wonderful experience. What a kind and caring seller. Highly recommend!

2. Lesley purchased a Tan Lati Yern from me. A lovely transaction. Very sweet to work with. Recommend her highly. Thanks very much and enjoy!!

3. I bought a puki pipi red bell from Lellytots. She gave me choices with the shipping, added extra clothes without asking or charging, and was sweet and friendly to deal with.

I will be happy to buy from her again :)

Asneth

4. I bought a beautiful Custom House girl from Lellytots. She was in perfect condition, very well packaged and shipped promptly. I would highly recommend Lellytots as a seller. Thanks fLesley for letting me adopt this beautiful girl. Hayley.x

5. ^^ she bought a DZ bunny from me~! Very quick payment and very friendly too~! <3 great communication ~! I recommend her 100% ~! Thanks for giving my bunny a new home <3!

6. I sold Lellytots a Latidoll yellow special cat version cookie. She is such a wonderful person to do a transaction with. Great communication and prompt payment. I would definitely recommend her ;)

Thank you again <3
      Jadeness

7. I bought a tiny from Lellytots. She was delightful to deal with and the doll arrived in perfect condition and very quickly. I would highly recommend Lellytots. Thanks so much Lesley.x

8. I brought an anthro from Lelly! Fantastic seller, extremely fast shipping and really nice seller. Doll came packaged beautifully! Very happy!

9. Lellytots ordered a Sato FCS doll through me. She paid extremely quickly and was great with communication! I highly recommend doing business with her. Thanks so much for such a smooth transaction. I were wonderful to work with! :)

10. I've bought a Pippitan from Lellytots through Flickrmail and the transaction was very pleasant, fun and quickly managed. Recommended!

11. I sold a doll to lellytots, she payed very quickly and was very nice.

12. I bought a doll from her and he was very well packaged, and in perfect condition :) Very good communication and pleasant to deal with. Thanks so much :D

13. I bought a Zuzu Delf Persi Police Officer FullSet from Lellytots, and everything couldn't have gone better! ^_^ Communication was excellent, and she was so nice and pleasant!! Shipping was fast and easy! And my zuzu was packaged SO WELL! She's absolutely adorable, I love my little Katsumi so very very much! Thank you again Lellytots.. for everything. :'D I HIGHLY recommend Lellytots to everyone here!!! I know I would definitely buy from her again. :D

14. I bought a Limhwa Half Elf from Lellytots - she was very patient through my layaway, communicated well the whole time, and shipped quickly. The Half Elf was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I was really pleased with this transaction and would do business with Lellytots again. Thanks!

15. I bought a carry bag from Lellytots, she is very nice and reply speedy to my questions, had a smooth transaction with her, and the bag is in perfection condition as described, truly a great person to deal with, thank you so much!:)

16. Lellytots was easy to deal with and is great with communication. She's a very nice person and is fun to talk to, and most especially, an awesome buyer!

Hope you will thoroughly enjoy having Coco in your family as she is truly beautiful with or without make-up! hehe. X3 I would not hesitate to deal with her again. ^^ Take care and best regards!

17. I bought a Lati White size Sleeping Pury from Lellytots. She is a great communicator and kept me informed that she couldn&#8217;t ship her the next day after paying because her post office was on holiday. This was very thoughtful since we were in different parts of the world with different holidays. This baby was very well packaged so that there wouldn&#8217;t be any damage to the doll if the handlers had thrown the box. I would definitely recommend her to future buyers.

18. Bought a Zuzu Delf Papi Pilot from Lellytots, it was a very good transaction. Thank you very much for him :aheartbea

19. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

I can't not say enough how much of a wonderful transaction I had with Lellytots. First, she did a wonderful hold for me on a tanned Limhwa ForYou. She kept up AMAZING communication. She was so amazingly sweet to deal with. Once I had paid, she shipped within 24 hours and it got her VERY quickly. It was packaged so beautifully and safely. I could NOT have been happier with my transaction. I would recommend her to anyone and will definately deal with her again if I have the chance!

:)

20. I bought a outfit from Lellytots. It was a perfect transaction: friendly communication, fast shipping.
      Lellytots is a very nice and helpful person ^^

thank you :aheartbea