1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lellytots

Aug 31, 2007

1. I've just completed an excellent transaction with Lesley. My new Narae gal was beautifully and securely packaged. She misses "mom", but there are two boys doing their best to distract her.... You can do business with Lesley with total confidence that everything will work out beautifully.

2. I just bought a Mint MSD Fer from Lellytots - she's such a lovely lady to work with. It arrived the day after she posted it and was packed with a great deal of care :aheartbe Thanks so much again :)

3. I bought some clothes from lellytots
      she was really friendly,great communication and fast shipping
      put in a little extra hat for my doll too!!

thanks again

4. I bought a Real Puki from Lellytots - it was an easy transaction - with a short layby, then quick postage!

Thanks again!

5. I bought an Iplehouse Real Skin Amy from Lellytots and she was great to deal with. The doll was in perfect condition, was sent just when Lesley said she would sent her and was packaged safely for her long journey.
      Lesley is also a really nice person to communicate with, very friendly.
      Thanks again Lesley.
      Hugs
      Sharonxx

6. I bought some clothing and shoes from Lellytots and everything was perfect! Thanks a bunch! <3

7. Bought a puki fullset from Lellytots. A very smooth, pleasant layaway and international transaction! Lovely person to deal with!

8. I've just received sweet Chocopuki Lily from Lellytots. Lelly is the most kind, very fast in answering my questions, very gentle and precise in shipping the doll. Strong recommended :)

9. I purchased a very cute faerie table setting made by Charles Creature Cabinet. It was shipped extremely quickly and arrived beautifully and carefully packaged. I am thrilled!

10. I was very fortunate to purchase my Lati Green Coco and Jaimedoll Rosebay Cloe from Lellytots. Lesley is a wonderful person to trade with. Her dolls are beautiful and well cared for. Thanks so much - I am extremely happy :-D

11. Lellytots ROCKS!! I bought a pile of things from Lesley/Lellytots this past month. The transaction was perfect. We chatted for a while working out all the details, she was VERY patient with me while I virtually rooted through her pile of goodies picking out things for my dollies! :)

She was super quick with replies, fantastic communication skills, super quick to ship out the items, they we well packed and it was just PERFECT! What more can I say? I now have non bald lati greens, and fun furniture galore for my lati yellows and Miss Otter.

I would HIGHLY reccomend Lellytots/Lesley as someone to do business with!!

12. I purchased the cutest little tent from Leslie. I found her to be helpful and sincere. She really went out of her way for me. Would love to shop with her again. Fast shipping also. Thanks Leslie. Saabira

13. I bought a ChocoPuki Sugar from LellyTots. Communication was excellent and everything went smoothly. My new doll is gorgeous, and she came with lots of goodies! Would definitely deal with LellyTots again!

14. I bought some really cool PukiPuki toys and furniture from Lesley! She sent some adorable extras and it all arrived really fast! The communication was great and I would love to buy from her again! :aheartbea

15. Lellytots adopted a doll from me and was the most perfect buyer a seller could hope for. She paid quickly, was very friendly, and made everything about the transaction a dream.

16. I just received a beautiful Lati doll that I adopted from Lellytots. She is just a lovely person and a pleasure to do business with. Cubie was packed very well and traveled half way around the world safely. I would recommend Lellytots to any potential buyers. Thanks very much Lesley!! :daisy

17. Lellytots bought Lati Yellow Cookie vampire from me and all of transaction was perfect!
      Very nice communication and quick payment!!

Lellytots is a very nice buyer and I highly recommend!
      Thank you very much! :aheartbea

18. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a doll to her and she is a total pleasure to do business with. Fast with payment and very nice with communication.

Recommended!!

19. I sold Lellylot's a doll and it went great! She paid fast and was very nice to deal with! She was great and fast with pm's! Thanks very much!

20. Lellytots bought my Lati bunny Benny. She complete the layaway aheard of the plan and kept good communication throughout. She was kind enough to let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone! ^_^