1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lemonsky

Jan 14, 2008

1. Lemonsky sold me a pair of Sadol pants and some paintbrushes.

She was so great. She was patient with me while my paycheck cleared, then again when my paypal payment was sent to the wrong e-mail. She was always understanding and friendly. I have never received such a well packed package as the one she sent me. Everything was well packed and wrapped in bubble wrap.

I hope to deal with Lemonsky again in the future! Thank you so much! <3

2. Hooray for Lemonsky! I got a Luts Type 2 Senior Delf boy body from her, and he is perfect, eeee!!!! :D Excellent communication, very fast, an absolutele pleasure, I couldn't be more happy if I tried. Another satisfied customer, thank-you very much, lovely lady!

.hlp

3. I bought a wig from lemonsky~ very friendly and nice to communicate with!!Very smooth transaction~~ Thank you very much!

4. I purchased a wig from lemonsky and had a perfect transaction with her. The wig was shipped very fast, and securely. I would never hesitate to deal with her. ^^

5. I bought a hat from Lemonsky nad everything went perfectly, thank you

6. I purchased a shirt from lemonsky and am very happy with it. Friendly communication and fast postage. Perfect!

Thank you, lemonsky! :)

7. I bought a Dollheart MSD Aquamarine Set from lemonsky.

Great communication and fast shipping. The set came in the original wrapping and is in very good condition. Thank you!

8. I recently purchased a Delf Howl head from lemonsky and I would not hesitate to do business with her again. She is lovely to deal with and the doll arrived safely, quickly and is more beautiful than I expected. Thank you so much! :D ~Nina~

9. I bought a Sadol outfit from Julie and as always, she is perfect with every aspect of her sales. Thank you so much! We love it:aheartbea

10. Lemonsky sold me a Sadol outfit. Communication was great, and the package arrived fast with no problems. Thanks! <33

11. I bought a Sadol outfit from lemonsky and it was safely packaged with no problems. Good communication and a pleasure to buy from ^^ Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you very much:D

12. I purchased a lot of clothes and shoes from lemonsky last weekend. It arrived yesterday in perfect condition, and it was gift wrapped! We had great communication, everything was fast and easy. Highly recommended!

13. I purchased two wigs from lemonsky- excellent communication, super fast shipping & the wigs were exactly as described- I would not hesitate to buy from Julie again, thank you :D !

14. I bought a KDF Litchi and a pair of eyes from lemonsky. Package shipped very quickly and arrived in excellent condition and really well packaged! :D She is really nice and helpful and just all around wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much! >_<

15. I bought some wigs from Lemonsky. She was very quick and communicative and the transaction couldnt have gone smoother~!
      And thank you for the extra lil gift~:D

16. Another perfect and pleasant oversea's transaction with Lemonsky. I bought 2pair of MSD shoes and they are exactly as described. Thanks again !!!

17. I bought an SD13 boy body from Lemonsky, and the transaction went PERFECTLY. Excellent communication, and great packaging with everything labeled as he was unstrung. I would happily be in another transaction with her!

18. Wonderful, cooperative person - everything went fine without any obsticles. :aheartbea

19. Lemonsky sold me a School A head and a wig on layaway. She was so kind and polite during the whole transaction. She made sure to tell me once she had recieved each of the payments and then shipped him out securely. Thank you so much for letting me buy him!

20. I bought a MSD sized Dollheart set from lemonsky. Great communication and quick shipping. A++ seller! :D