1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lenlen

Aug 11, 2010

1. If I have done a transaction with you, whether I was the seller, or the buyer, please leave feedback for me.

Thank you so much! :lol:
    2. Lenlen bought a BBB 60cm boy body from me. Quick payment, and very honest and upfront in regards to communication and feedback. A great buyer to work with.
    3. I bought an SD-scale gramophone prop from Lenlen, and everything went smoothly! :) I would certainly come back again. Our communication was perfect, all my questions answered quickly, and I couldn't be happier. The piece is beautiful, too. Seto loves it already. :D

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :aheartbea I'd highly recommend Lenlen!
    4. I bought a pair of eyes from Lenlen, but sadly they somehow got lost in transit. Regardless Lenlen was very cooperative and understanding and after we both gave it a couple more weeks she agreed to my request that I want a refund for it when it still didn't arrive. Simply put she is a GREAT, wonderful seller. I HIGHLY recommend her and definitely won't regret to do business with again after such a pleasant, friendly service regardless. :) Thanks for everything!
    5. Lenlen bought pair of Liz glass eyes, transaction went smoothly. I highly recommend this buyer! ^^