1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LENNIE

Jun 27, 2008

1. Couldn't find a thread so I thought I'd start one.

I purchase a shirt designed by LENNIE. Transaction was wondeful, quick shipping, great communication, and the shirt is fabulously constructed. thank you!

2. i got a shirt from lennie and it is wonderful!!! thanks for a great transaction!!!

3. LENNIE is amazing and wonderful. I asked her to hold the shirt for me until I knew I would get the money in and she did, she was very sweet to deal with.. today the shirt arrived and it was amazing. It looks so professionally made and made with such care it was wrapped excellently and the shirt is just quality. I would do business with LENNIE again and hope to in the future. She is very excellent in communication and ships very quickly!!!

4. Amazing seller!!! She is fast to response and to ship!
      Will gladly deal with her again! ^O^

5. I bought a shirt from LENNIE^^ She held it for me until I could get the money for it XD
      She is very nice, and the shirt got here quickly, not to mention it is of incredible quality~!
      Would definately do buisness with her again n_n

6. bought another shirt from LENNIE. Had another fabulous transaction and the shirt is just constructed amazingly!

7. bought some more clothes from LENNIE! Once again fabulous transaction, and will definitly continue to do business with!

8. I bought a full outfit from LENNIE. Not only was my PM responded to pretty quickly, but the outfit arrived faster than I expected and is of really great quality! I would (and probably will) happily deal with her again.^^

9. I bought a pair of jeans from LENNIE, and it was a very pleasant transaction! Very friendly mails, quick shipping and the jeans were well packaged and are totally cute! I would love to buy from her again :)

10. I bought a cross shirt from LENNIE and I LOVE it! When the one I wanted was sold, LENNIE had another one made right away for me :) And it's just amazing! I'd gladly do business again, thanks for the perfect transaction!

11. Bought a pair of pants from Lennie! She shipped out real quick and maintained great communication throughout! Would love to buy from her again~

12. Purchased a super cute top from LENNIE, and everything went great~
      Quick shipping, friendly communication, and I totally love the item! Thanks again! XD

13. Bought a top from LENNIE! It is very cool and nicely made~
      It was made quickly and shipped out soon after! A+++
      Thanks again!~

14. commissioned Lennie for 4 pairs of pants and bought the BURNT shirt off her I am so happy she is amazing I love her work they were nicely made and shipped quick

15. Bought another piece of clothing from LENNIE, and again it was a totally pleasant and satisfying transaction! Very polite and friendly, quick shipping and a wonderfully made shirt! Thank you so much, LENNIE! :)

16. Bought a hand knit beanie from Lennie, it came in wonderful condition and fits my boy great! Would definitely buy from again! :)

17. I bought an outfit from Lennie and she was just amazing!! Her clothes are stunning and perfect, and shipping was super super fast. Everyone needs some rocking clothes from Lennie. I'll definitely be back for lots more!

Thank you so much again, you rock! :thumbup

18. I purchased a full outfit from LENNIE and its amazing! Shipping was super fast, communication was great and friendly and I'm inlove with the outfit. Would love to buy from again. Thanks so much!

19. I bought a wooly hat and scarf from Lennie and it arrived fast and awsomely wrapped. Communication was great and the items are gorgeoys. Thanks so much <3

20. I bought a shirt from LENNIE. Communication was EXCELLENT and it arrived quickly and safely. The quality is superior and I can not be happier. I highly recommend her and will definately buy from again! <33 Thanks so much!