1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lestat =)

Jan 2, 2009

1. Feedback thread for my sold stuff! Please let me know how I did! =) Thanks!

2. Oh hey, shiny new feedback thread. :)
      Totally friendly to communicate with, excellent packaging, and incredibly lovely necklaces. I'm totally stalking your sale thread now. <3

3. I bought a shiny chocker by Lestat and I am so happy of the item! I just got it and it's really a small piece of art. Lestat was very communicative and mailed out promptly. Thanks, I think I will be your customer again.

4. I sold some shoes to Lestat. I enjoyed my transaction with her. She was very friendly throughout and paid promptly as well. I'd love to do business with her again. Thank you!

5. Lestat bought a hoodie from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Awesome transaction. Thanks so much!!

6. Lestat and i did a commission trade! She was Very communicative and friendly, answered my questions in detail and was a doll to work with. Her description and images of what she wanted were perfect. She worked wit me on what i was looking for and helped when i got stuck on what i wanted, and after all the planning she make one of the most beautiful amazing banners i have ever seen! I would definanlty work with Lestat again not only on a commission basis but as a seller/buyer in general.

7. I sold a pair of Volks V-Jeans, payment was prompt and communication was wonderful. :) We had some lovely chats!:D I would be more than happy to do business with Lestat again!

8. Lestat sell me jewerly and a violin from her store, she anwers very fast and was kind and very nice to me, she gave me a gift! hehehe a very nice person to deal with ;) :truffle

9. Nice buyer, Kind ! paiment is quick ! highly recommended and so friendly :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you
      aishi'

10. I bought 2 necklaces from Lestat and they are absolutely beautiful! I love them! <3 They arrived swiftly and Lestat was a pleasure to buy from - friendly and patient. I will definitely keep an eye on your sales-thread! ^-^ Thank you (the free gift is lovely! <3) :)

11. I bought a snow necklace from Lestat!

It's absoulutely charming!!!
      Great communication and fast shipping!

Thank you ;)

12. Bought beautiful green cloak with roses. Excellent transaction, simply stunning piece of clothing, fast shipping. 1st thing MasterJinn said when he took it out of the package,was "OMG this is magnificent! I know my girl will look ravishing in it." That was 1 happy guy with one happy doll. Thankx so much Lestat... you are so fantastic. HUGZ always, - ShadowHawke -

13. Lestat sold me a pair of SD boots, and they arrived in record time and in pristine condition! My boy loves them, and will definitely be investing in some jewelry in the near future~ Thanks so much, Lestat!

14. I did a trade with Lestat. Communication was great and I love my doll's new jewelry, thanks Lestat!

15. I brought some Sea Blue Glass Eyes from Lestat, a very easy and pleasnt transaction. I'd be happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

16. We did a trade (a suit for a punk outfit), and it went very smoothly. Great with communication and shipping, and I love the clothes I got. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

17. I did a lip mod on Lestat's doll and she was very patient and communicative. She was a dream to deal with and was understanding about the time it took to do the work with my crazy schedule nowadays. Would do work for her anytime!

18. I bought a DIM MNM NS Boy Body from Lestat and the transaction went very well. She let me do a month-longth layaway to pay him off and even got him to the post office before she had to leave on a long trip. A finger was broken on arrival, but it looked like the box had been tossed around a good bit, and was easily fixed. I'd buy from Lestat again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

19. I bought a minimee elf head off Lestat, and I absolutely love him. The head arrived just as described, and quicly too. The price was very fair and the transaction easy, I am very happy with this trade. Thank you

20. I purchase a suit from Lestat and the transaction was smooth and easy. The communication was great and shipping was fast. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.